How the Developers can make more MONEY

IN PAKISTAN THERE IS A PRICE BRACKET ISSUE FOR HITMAN SERIES IN STEAM.
I wish the prices for the current and future Hitman games for Pakistan, in Steam, were similar to the prices for countries like Bangladesh, Argentina, Turkey etc.
Prices that are relative to the per capita income of the country.
THE DEVELOPERS WOULD SELL MORE COPIES OF THE GAME, IF THE PRICE OF GAMES IN PAKISTAN ON STEAM WERE THE SAME AS COUNTRIES LIKE BANGLADESH, TURKEY ETC
Although I buy games through Steam in Pakistan, buying the game through STEAM puts me in the price bracket of the US. The game would sell a lot more copies in my country, if the pricing was done accordingly.
You can check this issue at Steamdb, site for price comparisions, which shows Pakistans prices in the currency section as SOUTH ASIA DOLLAR. I would like the developers to look into it.

loot boxes and paywalling all things fun for the game. Oops lock pick broke gotta shovel out $5 for a new lock pick. I mean we all love spending money over and over again I think since @misterkiller loves working with the devs he will gladly give these suggestions to the devs and we can further IO in Monetizing HITMAN 2 Silent Assassin and of course garner more sales in your country because everyone loves surprise mechanics and $100 subscriptions services that don’t work.

10 Likes

They get paid more, maybe you uh… have to pay less.

How about the HITMAN Pachinko slot machine for our Japanese’s friends? I think that would get them a lot of money?

3 Likes

Since you mentioned Hitman 2 pricing in another thread. What does Hitman 2 cost in Pakistan Steam store?

Same as in the US. $99 for the gold version apart from sales

Thats what it costs everywhere.

It’s 65% off right now. So anyone who can’t afford or won’t buy a full priced game in its actual price can buy it on a sale.

Can you tell me where Gold Edition isn’t $100, not including sales.

That’s the Whittleton Creek Pack, not Gold Edition.

I see…
I guess that’s their way of making games affordable in certain parts of the world. So that in the end, the Indian price is similar to UK (example) based on how much someone makes in India.

South Asian USD is shown as $12 tough, so that’s still a good price.

I’m looking at popular pc games, and Hitman 2 is still cheaper. One being 6Siege which is $19. So it looks to me like Hitman 2 has a fair price