How to change difficultly level on hitman steelbook edition

Hi guys

I’m quite a new player and I have hitman steelbook edition it’s currently too hard for me how can I change the difficulty level. I’m not currently online with my PS4

Thank you

When you open your mission, after planning it, you have to move to Play tab.
Difficulty level can be set there

There’s no options to change difficulty like pictures in yours

Hitman 2016 has two main Difficulty Levels. Normal and Professional. I assume you play Normal, that is the easier one already.

However you can activate some helpful settings in the Gameplay settings, like Full Opportunity system, Minimap and so on. However these should be on by default. I fear you can’t make the game much more easy than that. What are you struggling with?

1 Like

Sorry, I’m used to HITMAN 2.
This my screenshot was about HITMAN 2 game.

As for HITMAN 2016, as far as I remember, you first have to reach corresponding mastery level of the mission and then Professional Difficulty will be available.
But all this works in online mode, so you first need to connect to the server.

Nedeed mastery level can be observed in Challenges tab of chosen location, but seems it’s usually 20

OP wants it easier, not harder.

Another idea is to get Hitman 2. There is a free intro pack from where you can get all Hitman 2016 levels for free if you link both to an IO account and play both on the same system. Hitman 2 has an additional difficulty level “Casual” that is easier.

1 Like

How do you know, maybe Professional level will be as easy as candy for him :slight_smile:

Would I actually have to purchase hitman 2?

No, get the free Demo of Hitman 2. Then follow these steps:

On PS4 (Digital)

• Be sure you have the H1 ‘base game’ installed and downloaded the latest game update for H1, released on November 8th 2018.
  • Launch H1 and follow the prompts in the H1 in-game store to redeem and download your Legacy Pack.
  • Once the Legacy Pack has installed, it will be playable within HITMAN 2 only.

On PS4 Disc (both Complete First Season and Definitive Edition):

• Ensure you have all of the content from the disc installed onto your console and downloaded the latest game update for HITMAN, released on November 8th 2018.
  • Launch HITMAN and follow the prompts in the HITMAN in-game store to redeem and download your Legacy Pack.
  • When the Legacy Pack has installed, it will be playable within HITMAN 2 only.

Although I am not very sure. You should try if it works, I heard it does but the blogpost says otherwise actually. Doesn’t hurt if you try, just get ready to do some large downloads.

1 Like