How to do Tuppence a Wish?

How many gold coins do we get?

You get three coins :smiley: and can start with the other three and have 6 in total from the start.

Nothing other than typical properties thus far.

I shan’t bother then. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just one more pointless unlock clogging up the planning screen.

Are the coins at least “master crafted” with the purple icon?

Nope Blue [Custom]

http://www.hitmanforum.comhttps://image-archive.hitmanforum.com/hitmanforum/optimized/3X/2/2/229d51fad9d849c0b7728c6561e2ade16b85e193_1_690x388.jpg

Gotta do it on both rocks…
I had to at least

Here is a close up on the Gold Coin. In case anyone is interested… Looks a lot like the Blood Money coin.

Front:

Back:

Can’t get this to stay unlocked. Done it twice now and finished the mission but it appears locked in the challenge menu.

Buggy game is bugged? The devil you say!!

I can’t do it…have tried million times but it doesn’t unlock, it’s the only one I’m missing. :sob:

Well, have you tried bouncing off 13 coins of the mirror I the water? If that didn’t work you might want to try something more difficult. Bounce off a few coins off the mirror and let the coins balance on the stones. If that doesn’t work you might want to try asking “IO-Morton”.

Bjorn Raafs

I did it today, but the gold coin isn’t that special

Boring challenge but is the only way to complete the bloodmoney fetish pack= sieger300+silvetballer+BMsuit+goldcoin+fiberwire=jizzinmypants!

The circle will not be complete until we get the briefcase.

90% of hitmanforum summed up in one sentence

Ah! I did not know that there are Secret unlocks for challenges.

Ale these unlocks, like Gold coins, avaiable on every level? So far i only found that exiting via parking lot in marrakesh lets me use it as starting point.

I try not to look to closely on challenge list i-game. Spoils the element of surprise for me :slight_smile:

Hiding in the coffin in the Church Morgue in Sapienza unlocks it as a starting point, but that’s about it.

Amazing! From there we can easily get the dongle, right?

Fabulous even :slight_smile: thanks!

So Bangkok and Sapienza for me today.

Kept throwing it at the mirror, hitting one rock, then the other, then again and again, reloaded the game, knocked out NPCs.

I think it’s just about hitting the mirror and landing the coins. Has nothing to do with anything else like disguises or master cards (I had none)