It seems every week there is a new thread asking the same question, which is why I’m creating this thread.
What is the ''Get Access'' bug?
This bug is both on Xbox and PS4. It is when you’re missions are labelled as ‘‘Get Access,’’ as if you don’t own the mission, even though you do. This happens with both Hitman (2016) and Hitman 2
How to fix the ''Get Access'' bug.
- PLEASE NOTE: Since I don’t have a PS4, I cannot provide information on how to do these steps for that console, however these steps should still work.
- Restart your console. You can do this by holding down the Xbox button on your controller and selecting ‘‘Restart Xbox.’’
- If that doesn’t work, reinstall the mission that isn’t working.
- If you still cannot access the mission, reinstall the game.
- If the mission still cannot be played try factory resetting your console. You can do this by going to Settings>System>Console Info>Reset Console. There is an option to reset your console while still keeping your games and apps installed.
- If you still can’t play, try waiting for the Ready To Start notification shows, or wait a couple days incase the bug fixes itself.
How to fix PS4 missions not downloading.
This is an easy fix. Simply search for each individual mission on the store and install them there.
Please let me know if I got some information incorrect, so I can edit this topic with the correct information. If you are still having issues let me know.
Thanks for reading!