How to play Hitman Silent Assassin (PC Game) using GamePad..?

hello all…
I am very hobby with the Hitman games, and I want to reminisce back to play it in the edition of the Silent Assassin…
I use the laptop to play it, but I can’t play with a GamePad…
how so I can play Hitman Silent Assassin on a laptop with a GamePad…??

1 Like

I don’t think it’s possible to play it with gamepad.

There is a program called JoyToKey that you can use to remap gamepad buttons to keyboard and mouse control. It works well with games that have no native gamepad support, though its not 100% guaranteed to work all the time.
I personally use it when i’m lying in bed and am too lazy to get up and use the mouse when i’m on youtube.

http://joytokey.net/en/

JoyToKey (or Joy2Key) enables PC game controllers to emulate the keyboard and mouse input, so that windows applications and web games can be controlled with your favorite joysticks! Whenever joystick buttons and sticks are pressed, JoyToKey converts them into keyboard strokes and/or mouse movements so that the target application will work as if you are using a real keyboard and a mouse!

There is a way to use a gamepad in this game. however you have to use a third party application (x-padder) to set your d-pad as arrows. All function of ps2 will be available (keyhole movement) except vibration.

1 Like

OK for the input U guys…
I will match the button 1st…
did U have the manual button (Button Configuration) lay out of the PS2 version…?
I want to match with a PS2 like I used to play…