I can't play!

I’ve bought Hitman 2 gmGold Edition for Xbox One S, after waiting for the game to install, Legacy Pack included I tried to initiate the game but it didn’t connect. Then I tough ok I can play offline, but when I saw Isle of Sgail was not installed. Then I reinstalled the game and this time I don’t have the Legacy Pack, only the Finishing Line was installed, then I reinstalled the game and this time only the Showstopper and The World of Tommoraw here installed. I getting worried if I’ve throw 90 Euros away. Please I need your help.

0 Likes

Each level is installed like a dlc pack. If the game says it’s installed that doesn’t mean all the levels are. Check your downloads and if the levels don’t download, go on the dlc page for the game and click install on all the levels

1 Like

If you’re sure that everything is downloaded turn off the network and hardreboot your xbox then turn network on and see if the locations are available.

On Xbox One you can verify content has been downloaded by doing the following:

1. Go to My Games and Apps
  2. Locate HITMAN 2 and press Menu
  3. Select Manage Game
  4. Scroll all the way to the right on this menu to see what DLC is Ready to Install, and start those installs.

That should work
You could also search for forum and reddit if you can find solutions there, there have been some threads of it. Key words like, get access, cant play in …(location)

0 Likes

I know I’ve installed the games separately but it still continues to happen.

0 Likes

they are never going to fix this issue seems like they dont care. Its very frustrating that everytime on my xbox I have to uninstall and reinstall and wait for gigs of downloads just to do it all over again later. The directions they posted by selecting to manage game then dlc does not work at all. A hard reset or disconnecting from internet does not work either. Im just done and frustrated, none of my other games have never had this problem

0 Likes

Do you have it installed on any other console? I’ve encountered the issue of not being able to download H2 on my PS in the living room. Well, I suppose I could but the playstation store wants $60 AGAIN… same PSN profile.

0 Likes