I have access but it doesnt let me play

I play Hitman 2 on my Xbox one, i have over 50% of Miami (the finish line) done, i just got the expansion pack. When i installed the expansion pack all of a sudden i try to go in and it says “Get Access.” Is this a glitch? I tried hard resetting it, restarting it and i was thinking of uninstalling and reinstalling it. I also have video footage of my problem.AAAA

I’ve had a similar issue. What fixed it was downloading the Hitman 2 starter pack

It still has not worked, i got the free starter pack installed. HMMM

Reinstall the game, try restarting and hard resetting your console again.

This bug happens to alot of people, although I haven’t seen it happen with season 2 missions yet.

Yeah this happened to me with Mumbai yesterday, I just reinstalled the map, and it works normally now.

2 Likes

I’ve just created this guide to try and help you fix the issue. Let me know if it gets fixed.

2 Likes

Now my problem is i have to wait for 10 years for it to install again. Thanks for the help anyways! Very Much Respected.

It still has not worked. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it has not worked.

Try factory resetting your console. I have a guide on how to do it in the post I linked.

1 Like

I factory reset it. Still wont let me in. I’m thinking its either a problem with my downloads or the game is just being weird.

Strange. At this point I’d just wait a couple of days and see if it fixes itself.