I hope they announce more than 2 dlcs

I’ve loved the 2 DLCs from Hitman 2 and i think H3 being the last one in the saga could have plenty DLCs from time to time to get new cool maps with their own stories

3 Likes

I wouldn’t expect extra story mission dlc. This game is the conclusion of the overarching plot line from the past two games. The two story mission released was probably due to the financial situation IO was in after parting ways with Square-Enix.

Removing a chunk of the story only to sell it back to you later have never gone down well with the fan base.

3 Likes

not story mission dlc, but just standalone maps with their own story

1 Like

That called Bonus Missions, like Landslide, A House Built on Sand, etc.
They are more likely to be present in my opinion.
There is no sense to create an offset.

But yes, we can get some bonus campaign like Patient Zero, it would also be great

2 Likes

Not necessarily bonus locations but proper bonus missions would be very welcome. H2 disappointed a lot of us with crappy Special Assignments (which were promoted as missions at the start) so a few good old map reskins with a cool bonus mission would be great.

6 Likes

It could be a long time until we get any more Hitman after this, so i’ll happily buy any new expansions should they decide to put them out.

2 Likes

Considering how during H2 we received more bonus content from H1 Legacy than in H2 itself, I’d figure it’s possible that during H3 we might see some bonus missions and re-estructured maps for H2 (more elaborated than, say, A Silver Tongue and A Bitter Pill)

I know it was an unpopular opinion back when I said it during the Hitman 2 hype but I would still be ok with them remaking maps from old games and modernising them a bit as a DLC bundle. The old games really have not aged well, I don’t care what anyone say’s about that lol.

1 Like