I missed The undying returns and Now I don't know if i should keep playing

I was going to do it last night and spaced it because my wife had me cooking dinner because she was sick. I totally forgot. Kinda freaked out this morning.

So im missing little flashy and I hear it’s a great tool. Im pretty competitive in my runs so this is pretty devastating. Im pretty pissed at myself and now I am missing a great distraction I can never use ? This is going to piss me off so much I might feel a big disadvantage and just stop playing. This sucks. I suck. Dammit.

Man, you had entire month for dealing with Faba…

6 Likes

At least you still have Napoleon Blownaparte. Functions like Lil’ Flashy but change the flashbang effect for an explosive one. Still, too bad you missed Lil’ Flashy, but this ET lasted a month plus a few days.

1 Like

It’s completely my fault. I just hope I don’t discourage myself to much about it. Im 100% a completionist.

Not anymore you’re not.

5 Likes

Hence why im prob not gonna play anymore. Thanks for pointing that out mate.

IO already said the ETs might get a rerun eventually so don’t worry too much.

6 Likes

Also please remember next time that for the Undying unlocks you only need to start the contract.

3 Likes

SAVAGE :joy:

This text will be blurred

3 Likes

A whole month and apparently still too elusive, yikes

6 Likes

@CappinBombHash

I am also a completionist and sympathise with you. Hope your wife enjoyed her dinner :unamused:

3 Likes

Man, never mind you missed it. This is a great game and one ET doesn’t make the difference. I missed first 2 in H2, and never got to play any ET from H1. But it doesnt bother me.

1 Like

Remember, you prioritised your wife over lil flashy which is probably for the best

6 Likes

Yeah but lil flashy is cool and would have helped alot in my escalation runs so I really can’t shake my disappointment in myself. Lol.
It’s just a game right…

4 Likes

You didn’t have to complete the Elusive. You just had to start it.
When I launched ET yesterday, I recieved little flashy.

I wouldn’t worry about it since The Undying Returns is its own separate ET. So with some good faith, you’ll just have to wait for the inevitable reactivation. So wipe away them tears the party is just starting it will be a good month for a Hitman Player especially for expansion pass owners.

1 Like

Yea i didn’t know that. Im gonna be in a bad mood all fucking day now.

1 Like

I’ve never used the toy except to experiment with it. it’s really not much of a game changer at all. as long as you have the tranquilizer gun you’re set

Everyone has their own mindset, but that would be a terrible reason not to play. Go get some muffins.

3 Likes

Sound advice from another thread.

2 Likes