I really hope we get proper coop this time

It seems like a perfect fit for the game’s sandbox style and the experimental modes from 2 really just seem like a failure. It’d add a ton more replay value to the game than sniper assassin’s arbitrary grind to do the same thing over and over again for sure.

2 Likes

man i don’t even understand why people want a coop mode so much.

like… how would you even design the game mode? by having two agent 47s in a level instead of one? that’s just pointless and unnecessary.

sniper assassin is a failure because NPCs are so sensitive to accident kills and it’s just not fun to play. but ghost mode? that mode was addictive and had a lot of potential. i hope they invest in THAT game mode instead.

2 Likes

There are no accident kills in sniper assassin, at least not in terms of detection.

Ghost mode is largely RNG.

And yes it should be a second 47, saves work needed for voice lines and every single disguise.

I really don’t want to play Hitman in coop to be honest. In my opinion Sniper Assassin and Ghostmode are just a waste of time and resources of IO, that maybe could be put to make 1 or 2 more Missions per Game.

2 Likes

I don’t see why not to be honest. Ghost mode isn’t that immersive. Having two players being able to play the campaign with two different hitmen, like sniperassassin wouldn’t do much difference