Idea for a Hitman movie

I’m planning to do a LOGAN styled Hitman movie, where 47 is a retired assassin and the ICA hires him again when Diana is kidnapped. It wouldn’t have much action, but it would be violent as f*ck :wink:
I’m planning to do it in the style of those violent animated DC films.
So… Does anyone here know how to make an animated film :smiley:

1 Like

However, I think it won’t happen because I don’t have what’s need to make a movie

I sometimes have this fantasies that I have the budget and the consent by IO to make a Hitman movie. Then I become all famous and very well seen among the fans that I made a masterpiece of a game movie adaption.
Any way. I have this idea that some how Victoria becomes a very professional and ruthless killer who also become a boss of some little known elite group of killers and for some reason wants to kill 47.
47 is kinda old and retired some where in a small town and other killers comes to eliminate him from Victoria’s orders.
He owns a small flower/vegetable shop and there is a young boy who works for him occasionally. But in reality 47 needs no help. He just hired the boy because he feels sorry for him that the boys family is poor.
Any way, the killers eliminate by mistake the young boy in a shot out at 47 store with 47 himself and of course this makes 47 really angry. So once again he steps back in his killer shoes and goes first to talk with Diana about Victoria and where she is.
Diana is very very old and in a wheel chair. Talks with 47 about Victoria and she sends him to her location. But when 47 arrives there is was all a set up. But he is 47 so he gets away from it.
Goes back to Diana and kills her as punishment for betraying him.
Diana says her last words while tears drop from her eyes “I had to do it do protect her. She does not know what she’s doing 47. SHE DOES NOT KNOW”

Movie goes forward and some how 47 finds him self back to where he killed Diana but now he has a last fight with Victoria. Victoria is an adult now and became very mature in the art of killing and fighting.
Victoria beats 47 in a very serious way and at some point she knifes 47 in the abdomen and slowly goes down with him on his knees. The Silverballers falls down on the ground. 47 is left with no strength. Victoria proceeds then to pour gasoline on 47 and light him up on fire.
Now Victoria is walking away from the house with her back facing the house of course and stops to look at the sky for a minute. A burning rope appears on Victoria’s neck and then we see 47 on fire in the back strangling her and screaming making a very painful and angry face.
He goes down with Victoria and he’s keeping her in a position where her head is on his lap and he can see her face while strangling her.
At some point Victoria dies while still knifing 47 in the torso. 47 is now looking at the camera burning alive. He finally feels free from his misery. From a life of killing and always hiding. SCREAMS.

Now the camera will show a door handle and one small hand of a kid puts it on that handle. Opens that door. Goes in the next room and there we see its the room where 47 was knifed. The kid proceeds to walk cross the room and then stops. He picks up the Silverballers and now hes moving to go out of the house where 47 cenerate body remains in the position he died.
Now while the kid is slowly coming closer to the door (we are seeing his lower back) we see its a bald child. He stops one second in front of the door and then goes to 47’s body.
He aims at his head and take a shot. 47’s cenerate body explodes. And the scene ends with the camera focusing at the ashes flying in the wind while the bald kid goes away from there (showing him from the back while the wind blows away 47’s ashes)

I have this fantasy as a final Hitman movie

2 Likes

There’s overkill, and then there’s getting stabbed to death whilst on fire, shot in the head and exploding.

3 Likes

He is already dead and cenerated. The kid just shots the dead boy.

The kid needs more training, that was a waste of ammo!

Well, its just a little fantasy I have. Looks cool in my imagination

1 Like

Looks cool, I just hate the Diana villain tho, it reminds me of… You know…

Absolution? I really liked it :smiley: But disappointing at the same time. The game had wonderful potential. But they ruined it changing lots of things.

1 Like

No, the 2015 movie 202020

Let’s not talk about that. I regret watching it.

2 Likes

Anyway, both our ideas could be the same movie, I love the last kill, but Victoria could be replaced by The son of the reporter in Requiem who wanted revenge for his father, what do you think??

I don’t know. I like it more with Victoria turning bad after what she went. How was your idea in making the movie? Like animated? How?

1 Like

A violent animated movie, Victoria could be a good villain however I’m still not a fan of Diana villain, what if she is still old and in a wheelchair, she lives with 47 who takes care of her, the movie ends with her in 47’s funeral do you like it??
Edit: She also died in the funeral

1 Like

I don’t know, its your movie. Replacing Logan and Xavior with 47 and Diana I see.
Can you imagine? “47 I can piss by myself. Can’t do it while you are watching”

2 Likes

Diana will be more capable than Xavier lol

1 Like

No offence, but I don’t think that would be very Hitman-y. Especially with Diana being the damsel in distress which doesn’t suit her character at all.

1 Like

so emotional

2 Likes

She got old and seen lots of things.

No problem, that’s your opinion :wink: