Winter Roadmap | Hitman 3

That was what we thought about the duckballers.

6 Likes

Hopefully, if this is a new design for the game, they took some feedback and gave it a silly gimmick like it shoots out confetti with every shot or something (people want the duckballer to quack at every shot).

Also hopefully, I don’t see the need for another ICA pistol.

2 Likes

Hahaha Yule sounds like the Danish word for chrismas “jule”. Pretty clever if it’s intentional

3 Likes

Very intentional.
Yule is a real word

Seems your Jule (Jul?) Also derives from the same thing

2 Likes

I think we’ll be seeing the Holiday Hoarders event again without a doubt, but here’s hoping we get some new content as well throughout December :wink:

2 Likes

Or 2 candy canes as a fiber-wire.

1 Like

Hopefully they could add snow falling outside to chrismas Paris:

Also just going in with the camera is going to be amazing!

10 Likes

That would be really cool.

2 Likes

@Kevin_Rudd did a mod for snowy Paris some time ago

1 Like

That was just a test, would need way more work!

2 Likes

This looks like a dev-textured pistol.

I feel like next roadmap is going to be very long one - since end of November to middle of January, when new info on future content of Hitman will drop. I don’t think IOI would fill this gap with two separate update. Doesn’t mean it will be bad, no, I think there is gonna be alot of content.

1 Like

I’m still not so sure what could be on this post-Wrath roadmap that we haven’t already seen before.

They’re still working on the free Live Content alongside this whole Year 2 stuff, sure, but I feel like they’d have most resources allocated to what’s going down in January.

Personally I’d be fine with that, since we know it looks bigger than anything we’ve gotten this past year already.

1 Like

Honestly I would be ok with a calmer roadmap in December/January.
We’re just out of the 7DS, we just finished the Hitman 2016 free map access, we had all the Hitman 2016 ET Disguise.
I’m also starting to be slightly burned out after all of that. So two months more hand off would be great for me. I would then be back in form the year two !

Also the Year Two announcement seems to be “we know that we won’t have a lot to announce in the next IO Insider next week, well still some but less that what is always asked in the comment, so here don’t despond !”. At least to me.

All I want to know is if we will get Holiday Hoarders and Hokkaido Snow Festival, and the remain Elusive Targets from Hitman 2, particularly the Serial Killer. Anything else is just extra, for me.

2 Likes

Will be there a livestream? Like is usually?

I wonder what/if we get an ET for December, especially considering we might be getting a permanent colelction of them in like 60 days.

2 Likes

The menu says coming soon right now for ET, so I’m assuming that new ones are done for now and we’ll get a couple of blasts from the past for December and maybe January.

With all this new content coming, I’m 75% sure we’ll get new ETs again once it heats up.

1 Like

Ah that’s true. It’s probably not likely we’re getting a new H3 ET (until maybe next year) so we might get 2 or 3 legacy ETs in December!

1 Like

Maybe, ET in December would be the last ET on the last “unexplored” maps: Miami, SF and WC. It’d give the opportunity to unlock the last ET-related suits before the new ET system planned in 2022.

5 Likes