Interactive Maps for HITMAN 2

I just followed the discord link but it is not valid, hope to be able to contribute!

Oh. I’ll ask Mike once he comes online. (If he doesn’t see this thread before I tell him lmao).

Here’s the proper Discord invite. The one in my original post expired for some reason, but the one here (and also on the website’s footer) is still valid: https://discord.gg/eZqhZah

Thanks so much to @mkoch227 and everyone who has contributed to this wonderful site. It’s an invaluable resource to Hitman players everywhere, and your efforts are very much appreciated.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your work, it’s very usefull. I would like to help you by localization into the german language if you want.

Hey, something I noticed. Why isn’t the Patient Zero campaign listed?

They are.

They’re under the “HITMAN™” campaign for consistency. I did not create a separate campaign as there isn’t any real benefit to keeping them separate from the rest.

The site currently does not support localization at the moment; however, if the community feels that translations would be helpful, please let me know either in this forum thread or on the HITMAN™ 2 Maps Discord so I am aware :slight_smile:

Quick question for anyone who uses the site on a mobile device: do you think the site currently works well on mobile? I primarily look at maps on a desktop monitor, so I can’t really tell how well mobile works. Any feedback from mobile users would be appreciated :smile:

1 Like

I Always have to change to “view as desktop” because I can’t zoom out and sometimes searching items is difficult. But that could also be because of my phone and not necessarily the sites fault

This is the most I can zoom out in Santa Fortuna

When I change to “view as desktop” then it’s perfect

But like I said, it’s possible that the fault is my phone.

It’s nothing major. I still use the site everyday on my phone and I’m very happy with it :+1:

Well thats pretty funny :smile:

7 Likes

A couple new changes to the site have been released!

First off, both Sniper Assassin maps (The Last Yardbird and The Pen And The Sword) have been added! You can find them under the “Sniper Assassin” tile on the homepage

The second change is primarily for 3rd-party developers only. A REST API has been added to the site, allowing you to retrieve information regarding locations, missions, as well as Elusive Targets. You can view the API documentation over at https://hitman-2-maps.readme.io/reference.

8 Likes