Inventory carryover

I recently completed Hitman 1 (or season one for technical sake), an must say the story ended quite well, though a bit predictable). Nonetheless, well done IO for a very intriguing an immersive story. Now, my question is, does the gear an equipment we collected in season 1 carry over to use in season 2 or Hitman 2? I certainly hope so, though I do look forward to seeing how t he e story plays out. Even if I’m 13 months late to the party. :v:

It doesn’t carry over sadly. I guess it would have been better to play the story of Season 1 within the Legacy Pack of Hitman 2.

The devs currently imply that the progress of H2 will carry over to H3, though clear, recent statements are not there as well.

3 Likes

Well that’s what I did, played season 1 with Hitman 2 as part of the Legacy pack. I tried playing season 1 back in '16 as part of the monthly content release, but stopped just shy of Colorado map release cause as I’ve mentioned before, I’m a story based gamer, an hated having to wait for the new chapter of the book. No worries though, I love the Hitman series, so I’ll just grind out more gear. Thanks :v:

If you played in Hitman 2, doing the legacy pack thing, all of your unlocks will carry over.

1 Like