IO Interactive Narrative Timeline **NOT COMPLETED** **NEW UPDATE**

@Dilbert and @doom-generation I’ll review the information that is available in-game and what’s available among the forums/wiki. Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2 or the 2019/2020 years I will be focusing on last because I wanna establish every past event’s first because this timeline is one giant puzzle that I’m slowly piecing together with the contribution of the community as my aid.

Doom I will review your document and check out what note’s you have and how I can intertwine that with the foundation of the already existing timeline that was provided via the wiki. I will make sure that you are aware of what I will put in this thread and ultimately for the final product.

As a final note, anyone who wants to contribute to this project PM me so I can direct you in the right direction for this timeline because we still have a lot to cover and minor details to share. I do plan on putting the completed timeline in a PDF so anyone can download it and a good grasp on the Narrative of IO Interactive Games.

Irrelevant. 47 was not cloned in a way that mimics real-life cloning. That’s the whole basis of Codename: 47 and Blood Money. 47 was:

A) cloned from 5 different men as a perfect recombinant clone, something which is not possible in the results we see

B) Given a 47th chromosome to increase his physical capabilities, while in real life such a condition just leads to Downs Syndrome

C) Made this way by Ort-Meyer through a process that is never explained in the games, it’s just said that only he knew how to do it, the scientific community laughed at him for it, and without his notes, nobody can properly replicate his work

So forget anything you know about real-world cloning and how it applies to this series; it does not. Irrespective of how old the DNA samples were when taken from the donor specimens, it is confirmed, just from the fact that 47 did canonically have a childhood, that he started life as a baby, or some form of equivilant protohuman. His age, as of H1, is 55. Physically, he is theoretically younger, genetically he is theoretically older, but practically, he is 55, or perhaps 56 by the end of H2.

1 Like

That’s cool. For my information, I tried to use the wiki as little as possible because I was finding a lot of bad info on it. Did a lot of combing through the HD Collection on PS3 for most of it, so it’s original research heavy, with a dollop of logical deductions, rather than speculation.

Hey Everyone, Be Sure To Answer The Poll!

Major props to you for putting this together mate, just a quick question because I never knew this before. When 47 leaves the opera after curtains down is that when he is shot in the hotel and lives through contracts? I wasn’t really paying attention when I first played it, does the wheelchair dude mention how they almost got 47 in the hotel room?

Oh yea and also I would love if the recent game’s bonus missions were integrated into this, like landslide, last yardbird and patient zero :slight_smile:

Hey, Everyone, I’m gonna answer a couple of questions.

@GoofyGoober to answer your question “Wheel Chair Dude” does have a name which is Alexander Leland Cayne who lead the Franchise. Before the event’s of Contract’s the beginning of Blood Money took place. Cayne was basically trying to be Ort-Meyer and “reproduce” 47. Cayne knew the Chief of Police Albert Fournier who instructed a police officer to kill 47 at the end of Curtains Down starting the events of Hitman Contracts.

The Current Update?

Without getting into the detail’s I’ve been busy handling stuff within my personal life and prioritized what I need to get done. As many don’t know I am a Senior in High School and currently, I am fleshing out the final quarter of my school year that being Prom and Graduation. Outside of School and the Hitman Forum, I am also writing my first book which was a project that I’ve been working on before the conception of this timeline. I am also apart of a leadership team at my job so I am currently booked on making associates for this operating season at my Job. Of course, I am omitting some stuff because I find it to be an overused excuse, but with that being said if anyone has questions simply PM me and I will try to get back to you when available.

3 Likes