IOI Monthly #15 (Jun) - Question Submission [CLOSED]

IOI Monthly Episode #15

This was the question submission thread for IOI Monthly 15 (June)

Then HMF voted to re-use this thread since only ~3 of the questions from this thread were answered

But HMF can’t be trusted to keep a question submission thread open for a whole month and stay on topic :frowning: So if you want to re-ask your question you’ll have to copy and paste it to the new thread when it opens much closer to the stream date.

If you want to talk about the stream itself, please use the discussion thread

13 Likes

59 posts were split to a new topic: IOI Monthly #16 (“Late August”) - Question Submission

27 posts were split to a new topic: Q&A #15 derailing

How is the work on the Codename 47/low poly retro suit coming along?
(this is not actually a thing, but ever since I saw someone suggesting it I am willing it into existence!)

8 Likes

It didn’t get answered in the previous stream, so I’d like to ask “Could Travis please get me a job as a writer for IOI?” - but don’t worry if you don’t get around to it, I’m sure this stream is going to be packed full of Season 3 questions :slight_smile:

Just have a bloom toggle option: OFF, LOW and DEFAULT

7 Likes

Hitman is a political game. Every map has hints on the real life or raises questions that are relevant. For example Claus Strandberg did not break a law technically and yet he is a highly controversial person, something we surely can see in our world as well.

A general reminder, this thread is for questions only, no discussions. I am sure there is an existing thread about political aspects in Hitman.

EDIT: :arrow_up: @Generickillz

14 Likes

These are both great questions, and I’m putting in another vote to have both of these addressed if possible, please, Travis & Clemens. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

They mentioned the EPhone on IO Monthly #14, they’re thinking about it. I don’t have timestamp but you can read the recap here.

8 Likes

Which levels did he do? I don’t have memories of the credits like I should

Edit: yeah I know I know

2 Likes

Marrakesh and Mumbai.
He talks about creating Mumbai in Episode 2 of the NoClip docu series https://youtu.be/sQ0LlNfr8ZI

Can’t really give a timestamp since it’s spread between 3 level designers throughout the video, but he starts talking at 3:35 and gives more insight throughout the video. You should watch it fully anyway.

4 Likes

Yeah I really like Marrakesh for escalations and contracts

I second that. His Sniper map was really impressive, so I eager to know what he is working on right now.

3 Likes

Since other people have raised good points, it prompted another question within me:

• The Announcement Trailer for HITMAN III had CG cutscenes. Did you team up with Platige Studios again to make this or are they made from in-house talent?

• Will we be seeing CG cutscenes in H3 again (like how they were presented in Season 1) or will we see in-engine cutscenes using game models like the HITMAN 2 DLC Missions?

3 Likes

you can add elevators, rainy missions and ability FULL disable of all HUD?

1 Like

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Q&A #15 derailing

It is a valid idea, I personally so not like it, but it was actually also discussed in the first link here:

Please continue this discussion in one of the many threads Pilz linked to.

6 Likes

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Q&A #15 derailing

Ooh that’s a good one. What’s happening in the life of 47’s first kiss?

3 Likes