IOI Monthly #16 (Aug 31) - Discussion

Go nuts, talking about all the wonderful answers they’re going to give to our questions :wink:

Or announcements. Or Clemens’ hat

https://www.twitch.tv/iointeractive

Also on VR: Travis reminded the VR team guests that:

When you talk about [VR on] other platforms, we don’t have any details to share right now

which sounds suspiciously like it may still be a possibility on other platforms

Also, the suit shown in the Stadia trailer is the Dubai location suit, not the Stadia exclusive suit (which we haven’t been shown)

18 Likes

Pre-order for Stadia will come next month… well in case if anyone here cares.

And H2016 & H2 will be available for Stadia tomorrow.

3 Likes

Stadia has a exclusive suit, soon to be revealed

3 Likes

Not a reveal in itself, but they claim the ‘fan feedback favourites’ they’ve referenced, are things they have not shown us yet. So no, they’re not trying to pass off things they’ve already announced as ‘big features the fans have been asking for’… yet

14 Likes

You can buy a deluxe edition upgrade to the standard edition post launch

8 Likes

Seems like they’re not confirming why Ghost Mode was taken down, oh well

5 Likes

@badeaguard they acknowledged that they implemented the Blackballer because of fans like you :smiley:

22 Likes

They’re saving the rest of questions for when they have the guests

I’m surprised they’re saying Sidsel is a VR programmer, last time she was on stream she was a ‘game designer’ (make ETs and Escalation missions). Makes me feel a bit silly for saying the VR people aren’t the same people who are making missions :S Maybe she just happened to have that VR skillset?

6 Likes

Apparently all the members of the Thornbridge family have “full bios” so that’s quite interesting. A lot of major characters then?

Also, not starting as the detective, confirmed

The murder mystery doesn’t affect who the targets are

8 Likes

You do not start Dartmoor with the detective suit as I have seen speculated once

3 Likes

See, I bloody told everyone certain people on Reddit, it’s just a mission story, the murderer is not the target, you won’t start in the suit

19 Likes

So finding the murderer is optional

I feel relieved

3 Likes

Imagine @badeaguard forgot to pre-order and ended up buying H3 after launch without getting the Blackballer from the Trinity Pack… :laughing:

9 Likes

Wait what

1 Like

You won’t start in the detective suit

7 Likes

You can buy the deluxe content separately after launch :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, but no similar confirmation on the pre-order bits though. Can buy yourself a Standard to Deluxe upgrade, but no confirmation (yet) of being able to get pre-order bonuses after launch.

5 Likes

No massaging it VR, but stroking confirmed

6 Likes

Guns can be thrown in VR

9 Likes

Can you use guns to pacify NPCs though? By throwing and melee wacking?

1 Like