IOI Valentine's Featured Contracts - February 10th

…what?

IOI have been pretty good, hell, I’d say almost flawless, when it comes to releasing content for roadmaps. The only thing that comes to mind they didn’t do in the last year was a weeks delay before the Dartmoor Garden Show released, and that was a delay to a then-upcoming roadmap!

There’s a reason they do (or did) monthly roadmaps for 2016, 2, and 3 last year. Because it sets expectations and year-long roadmaps are more likely to fail (see literally any game that does this).

6 Likes

Not the best Run but I had fun nontheless.

2 Likes

This makes little sense.

It does not matter for the people if the thing they want to get access to was announced or was learned of at the same day.
Also labeling releases that don’t go as planned as “false promises” is just wrong. If they have faith in releasing content as they announce it, it is not a false promise.

6 Likes

My run of Cupid’s Catalyst because its the only decent FC out of the three

3 Likes

This one was infuriating, I had to keep restarting over and over because I’d either get spotted on the rooftop or those two fucking civilians right outside that guarded entrance with the two side-by-side targets kept investigating at the worst times. Finally got it though.

1 Like

I didn’t even bother restarting when one of the three guards street level firing off a shot before I could snipe all three, costing me SASO. When I got to the roof, I decided to just shove the target to his death while his buddy was watching, knocked him out but not before he too got a few shots off, and ran back to the street level as fast as I could. Then I decided “well why the hell not” and casually strolled towards the scooter exit carrying my sniper rifle to deliberately send the civilians into a panic. I waited for the guards to arrive and open fire then escaped by scooter.

1 Like

Curious. I did it first time and had no issues with the civvies outside the entrance. In fact, I made my way to the roof and round the back, which meant I killed the drones, pushed a guy off the roof, and Gun-lured specific guards as and when needed with distractions.

It’s probably one of my favourite contracts i’ve done in a while.

2 Likes
6 Likes

I liked the garden show contract. The other two were way too easy, but I really enjoyed coming back to that map. I don’t really mind the starting location.

2 Likes
3 Likes