IOI's untitled 'Project Fantasy' RPG - News & Speculation

As far as I’m aware, this had not been confirmed previously. There have been rumours for a while that the game would be multiplayer with a fantasy setting. IOI has only just revealed this officially.

I really don’t think this will be my cup of tea.
The market it’s already full of RPG’s let alone that screenshot that seems one of the most generic and bland images I’ve ever seen.

I like hitman or other games that do things outside of the ordinary because there really aren’t games like this on the market, while announcing this Is basically like saying alright we’re going to become one of the many software houses that create RPG’s or games with heavy monetizazion after the launch.

I don’t know but I’m really very cold about this announcement and I don’t have a good feel about this, I’m more interested in project 007, i think there they can do something much more interesting than another fantasy rpg on the market, without the experience needed I really doubt they can create something that can at least be close to, who knows, something like the Witcher 3.

Then this other aspect of online game it’s really a turnoff, i don’t enjoy most successful mmorpg like ff14 and elder scrolls online for their core repetitiveness and grinding.
So I doubt that a generic fantasy game made from IOI can make me change my mind.

3 Likes

I am happy for IOI but I am not interested in a fantasy RPG tbh. I’d rather had a Grey Spin Off than this :sweat_smile:

I’m looking forward to 007 though. And maybe I’m wrong, but a game like 007 is probably something I associate with IOI rather than a fantasy RPG. But if that’s what they want to do and try, and the way they want to expand, then go for it! I wish them good luck with their project :heart:

3 Likes

Tbf, that’s not necessarily a knock on Project Fantasy, you’d rather have a Grey Spin Off than you would have 2 kidneys… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

That’s true, they can have one of my kidneys if they’d give me a whole Grey game for this. Or a part of my liver, I don’t drink alocohol, so it is a good liver, think about it, IOI.

6 Likes

I really hope the fantasy game will come to Playstation systems too…Please IOI do not choose the Xclusive path :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like