Is this the worst sound in the game?

• Yes, it should be replaced
  • No, I donโ€™t mind it
  • Havenโ€™t noticed it

0 voters

6 Likes

Lol.
It shouldnโ€™t get removed but it should definitely get toned down. Itโ€™s just too much and everywhere.

Thereโ€™s no option for โ€œIt should get toned downโ€ so I voted for โ€œYes, it should be replacedโ€.

11 Likes

Is it sad I think I know what sound it is and I havenโ€™t even played the clip?

12 Likes

Yeah, that should have been an option. Itโ€™d be nice if it didnโ€™t loop every 30 seconds.

Exactly why I made this poll

1 Like

I agree with @Ibbe it should be pared back exponentially

3 Likes

๐“ฐ๐“ผ๐“ด๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ณ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝโ€™๐“ผ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ช๐“ช๐“ฑ. ๐“ธ๐“ฑ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฑ๐“ฑ๐“ฑ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝโ€™๐“ผ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ช๐“๐“๐“— ๐“œ๐“จ ๐“–๐“ž๐““!! ๐“ฒ๐“ฝโ€™๐“ผ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฒ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด. ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฑ ๐”€๐”‚๐“ท๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ? ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฐ ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฑ ๐“ฆ๐“จ๐“๐“๐“ค๐“ฃ? ๐“ฒ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐”‚ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ฑ๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฑ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“๐“๐“ ๐”€๐“ฎโ€™๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ผ๐“ธ

15 Likes

I wouldnโ€™t say its the worst. Itโ€™s justโ€ฆ โ€œAnnoyingโ€ is too strong of a word. You can just go to another location. It would get tiring to hear if you had to go through the crowd so many times.

No. The WORST sound in the game is when you kill or KO someone and itโ€™s that (what I can only describe as a) constant purring sound. But that is random in any level. The crowds are always there in Miami.

2 Likes

I though of the most annoying sound scene from dumb and dumber when you said that lol

2 Likes

Can we have a 30 minute long supercut of the Miami lady going โ€œOh my Godโ€ with random inserts of Janice from Friends?

2 Likes

This is basically the โ€˜Roccoโ€™ of Hitman 2. i fuckin hate it.

4 Likes

I like the music in Blood Money but the rendition of Tomorrow Never Dies by the assassin makes my ears bleed.

2 Likes

That is the point, it is how you know she isnโ€™t supposed to be there.

4 Likes

really? i mean its bad on purpose and tbh i thought it was hilarious when i played the game for the first time and this Assassin does such a bad job blending in :smile:

i wish theyโ€™d use her rendition for the credits as well :grinning:

3 Likes

Did she not kill the original singer in a car crash and take her place?

2 Likes

Yes she did. Seems unnecessary if you ask me a simply threat wold have sufficed.

Well she is a assassin itโ€™s in her nature I think the crowd and the waiter do comment on how bad she is at singing lol

1 Like

They have to it is how you identify who Eve is. John can be found out by listening to the vomiting man in the parking lot or walking right up to him since he apparently has X-Ray vision.

1 Like

Makes me laugh when she is doing acrobats and throwing knives at you I usually shoot her with a loud gun

1 Like

The AI was perfect

3 Likes

That costume leaves nothing to the imagination lol