Isle of Sgail poison locations?

I want to do the challenge where you have to poison all the members of the secret group upstairs when they do a toast. However how do you find enough poison for it? Where are the poison locations on the map?

https://hitman2maps.com

2 Likes

Thanks! The map is just showing me 2 rat poisons and no lethal, so I don’t see how you can do this achievement?

There is a lethal one on Jason Portman (guy with the HK necklace, sitting on the sofa next to the stairs)

The maps are still WIP. So they may not have all the info.

There’s one in the staff closet close to the main room with the bar, stage and piano.

One in the caves/underground area with the two guards talking (southeast corner of the helipad you can climb down there)

There’s one in a corridor in the main tower.

There’s another somewhere but I forgot, these are all rat poisons.

So just bring along an emetic and lethal and the three above should be enough. Or knock out Portman and save yourself an equipment slot

I wonder why Portman had lethal poisen. I mean, he has seen the original assassin, but I didn’t know he wanted to become him.

Jason is a plastic surgery freak and from wiki:

In cosmetic applications, botulinum toxin is considered safe and effective for reduction of facial wrinkles, especially in the uppermost third of the face. Injection of botulinum toxin into the muscles under facial wrinkles causes relaxation of those muscles, resulting in the smoothing of the overlying skin

(I’m hoping we will see him again in Hitman 3, but as a one of those people fucked up by surgeries taken too far, like on Botched :laughing:)

Oh so it’s just Botox and 47 over does the dosage. I get it. I love Botox too, so don’t be hating on Portman.

No hating, guy just probably shouldn’t be DIY-ing it like that, if he wants it to end well :grimacing:

Hahahaha. That is true. I would never do Botox on myself. I only do it above the eyebrows or right between them (where the Clair Danes lines are) and even though my usual Botox girl says a blind monkey could do it as long as it’s above the eyes, I just prefer to have a professional touch me up. Kinda like that old adage “an attorney who represents himself has a moron for a client” haha.

I’m a bit dissapointed that there arn’t enough lethal poisons in the mission lying around to kill all of them, its not quite as dramatic just having them all throw up

I agree. I would say the challenge should be specific to killing them all. Even if you can only find 3 in the level and bring 2 with you.