It's too bad you can't have custom contracts in Hawke's Bay

I’d take it over an escalation or challenge pack any day

I don’t care for escalations either. I do the ones that will yield a reward. Thankfully they don’t have to be competed SA (most of the time). I did get SA on few of them though.

1 Like

Yeah, probably in the coming months. See you in at least 8 weeks.

Kev I love you mate :joy:

Sean 2 escaped us and I am depressed.

Or here, @KevinRudd? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ah nice, I forgot a thread specifically existed for this. Damn shame it hasn’t happened. I’ll try ask IO again about it in the IO Monthly

So, does this mean we don’t know the names of all the NPCs in HB, like we do on most other maps thanks to Contracts Mode? Or has someone data mined or some such?

We know from the expansion leaks that all NPCs have names, even the ones in the sniper missions; but I don’t know if anyone’s ‘leaked’ the HB NPC names… I doubt anyone’s bothered to do it since we’ve been able to play Hawke’s Bay from the start, no one would have thought to look into its files

UPDATE from May’s IO Monthly: Travis on Contracts mode for maps that don’t have it -

I would like to think so… Some of the GOTY missions don’t have them, Hawke’s Bay doesn’t have them… I know in the past when we released the GOTY missions, they didn’t have contracts mode to start with, players asked for it, and we enabled it on one of them… on the one that we could, yeah. In theory it’s possible to do it on another one, it’s just a matter of taking the time for the priorities. We say that so often only because it’s true. Finding the time to do something that seems relatively trivial, not only could-- it could potentially take a bit longer, it could spawn bugs that need to be fixed, and all of that time that is taken from people like the QA team, the testers, whoever else, is then taken away from other content that we have to do. We can’t do all of it, but it’s something that in the future I think we could expect to see, yeah.

2 Likes

UPDATE: We did it, fam

Undetermined date in July, here we come!

6 Likes

Small Final Test with loadout.

I bet the usual Final Test contracts on the trending tab are sweating now.

1 Like