John Wick: Discussion Thread

Aside from Hitman, I’m also a pretty big fan of the John Wick movies. (Looking forward to the 4th!) In this thread, discuss and share anything John Wick. The movies, any artwork, props and more!

:pencil2: …be seeing you.

2 Likes

…he’s the guy you send to keel the fuhkin boogeyman…

…with a fuhkin pen-ceeeel

that’s my entire contribution to the thread.

2 Likes

2 Likes

At this point, they can turn it into a TV series.

3 Likes

I have served.

I will be of service.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind lol.

They are.

though probably not this year. Wick 4 is definitely not coming out in May.

7 Likes

Sounds promising. The lore behind the movies was always pretty interesting.

2 Likes

That’s great! I didn’t know this till now. Can’t wait for both! What makes you think it won’t be out in May, though? The movie.

It might still be May, but rather 2022 than 2021 :sweat_smile:.

PS:
It’s all in May: the initial release date, the delay announcement and the new release date ‘John Wick 4’ Delayed Until May 2022 Release | IndieWire

3 Likes

I really like this replica of the Blood Oath Marker. Comes with 4 coins as well.

The whole concept of the marker in the movie was really cool imo.

Also, a really cool piece made by a Skymager on Reddit

And found an awesome enamel pin :laughing:

2 Likes

I hope that (assuming he’s still alive at the end of 4) Reeves character makes one or two appearances a season. That would be fun.

For you Wick fans, details about the Continental TV series has been shared by the Lionsgate CEO.

It doesn’t sound like it’s set in stone yet, but it will most likely feature a young Winston (Ian McShane’s character – the owner of The Continental) starting in the 1970s.

The series will operate as a short limited series of 90-minute episodes, for basically a batch of 3 movies in total.

2 Likes

Maybe if it does well we will get another one set late 80s and then perhaps one more around 2005 ish with some young guy who looks a lot like Keanu appearing for just a second :joy: