Join The Ark Society 🛡( RULES CHANGED—PLEASE READ!)

Hello. Welcome to The Ark Society. In this thread (as an “Initiate”) you must complete the following in Hitman 2: Isle of Sgail (see rules below) Once/If you complete the following objectives…you’re still not out of the woods yet.

Immediately after posting your Video or Screenshots of your run (completing) your objectives. You must follow up right away by making an anonymous poll

Example:

• Aye
  • Nay

0 voters

Within EXACTLY 24 hours after making the poll, you MUST have more “Aye” votes than “Nay’s”
(In the result of a 50/50 vote, you will automatically be deemed an Ark Member)

Only then will you be eligible for becoming an Ark Member. However, If you have more Nay’s than Aye’s, you will be denied acceptance forever (regardless of successfully completing all of the objectives)

It must be noted that you get only ONE SHOT at this. You either become an Ark Member… or you don’t. If you are denied acceptance, you can NEVER try again. Not a week from then, a month, a year—Even ten years. NEVER AGAIN! (which means you are no longer allowed in this thread)

Ark Members Only!

As an Ark Member, you may use this thread to discuss just about anything with your fellow brothers and sisters. Talk about Hitman, what’s new, etc…(Just follow forum guidelines, obviously.) think of this thread as “the Lounge” for Ark Members.

RULES

YOU HAVE EXACTLY 1 HOUR TO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING OBJECTIVES!
(You must do the tasks IN ORDER as they appear!)
No saves are allowed at any time during the assignment.)

Make sure your timer is set for the video/screenshots before playing.

• You can bring any equipment.

• You Must START at the HARBOR.

• Before you do ANYTHING you must FIRST obtain The “Master of Ceremonies” disguise. (Don’t kill him!!) don’t pick up any coins or do anything else. This must be done FIRST before doing the tasks listed below!!

• From there, you must collect TEN (10) Commemorative Tokens (keep all 10 of these. You will need them later!) Not Disguise specific for this task!

• Then you must steal all of the following; The Golden Idol—All 5 of the “Imperial Filigree Eggs—Janus’ Burial Dagger—AND The Aztec Necklace.
    (Not Disguise specific for this task!)

• Then you must KO Blake (subdue)
    While in the Master of Ceremonies Disguise!!
    You also must leave the necklace by his side where ever you decide to leave him. You cannot put his body in a crate or closet. He has to be out. (Do not take his Disguise at any time during this assignment!!)

• Next you must KO BOTH Washington’s with one egg each (Not Disguise specific for this task.) you may hide their bodies in something.

• Next, place Janus’ Burial Dagger inside or on top of his awaiting casket. (While wearing Janus’ robe)

• Then, you must drop off the Golden Idol and all 3 of the remaining eggs that you stole and place them all on the floor in the center of the room around all the chairs (where the 5 original Ark Members have their meeting.) No specific Disguise needs to be worn during this!

Note: if you break any other eggs (other than the ones to KO the Washington’s) you will be Disqualified!

• FINALLY: you must go to the money pit, Toss all 10 of your tokens inside the pit, then ignite it.
    ”A handsome pledge, yet a drop in the ocean.”

NOTE: You can change disguises at anytime (only after you have first obtained the Master of Ceremonies Disguise) and as much as you want, BUT you can only wear disguises found on the map. In short; the only people you can KO during this assignment are the ones I listed. Nobody else!

Keep in mind though, while igniting the money pit, you MUST be in the Master of Ceremonies Disguise, or else you will be suspicious. During this entire assignment, you can NOT get spotted by NPC’s or Camera’s, or have any bodies found. Maintaining Silent Assassin is a MUST!

As a reminder, be sure that the difficulty is on PROFESSIONAL (the middle one) and the “Silent Assassin Tracker” is set to ON before beginning!

THE VERY LAST THING YOU WILL NEED TO DO AFTER LIGHTNING THE MONEY PIT, IS K.O. ANY ARK MEMBER THAT IS WEARING THIS ROBE AND PUT IT ON.

Timer STOPS once you are successfully Disguised as an ARK MEMBER. Assignment must be done within 1 hour or less. Good luck, Initiates!

Badge of Honor

If you become an Ark Member, please put this emoji beside your Name in your HMF profile :shield: This way, we can easily identify our fellow Ark Members. Wear it with pride! You’re now one of us!

6 Likes

Ummmm. I think only computers can use the timer right?

No. The timer in the game lol just make sure it’s set before playing (for the video and/or screenshots)

Videos are most preferable, since you will have to take screenshots for every action you do in completing the objectives (to prove completion) but either is acceptable!

It’s just more easier and less of a hassle if you upload a video. The choice is yours.

I didn’t realise I could use a timer with PS4. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

No problem, man. Hope to see you give this a try!

Oh man, really!? Nobody yet? I thought for sure this thread would be booming… come on guys, this is a chance to become a member of The Ark Society! Lol once in a lifetime opportunity :joy:

I am an Illuminatus, Knight Templar Grandmaster, Master of Three Thieves Guilds, a high ranking member of the Syndicate and a Double 0 agent that is more than enough secrecy for me.

3 Likes

. . . and you run Bartertown?

3 Likes

Yes but secrecy isn’t needed to run a post-apocalyptic township.

Post emu-war township - let’s get things straight.

Well I’m The Duke of New York, A-Number-One… so. Suck it.

4 Likes

…so… is anyone gonna give it a go? :sweat_smile:

I think timing might be an issue, mate. You dropped this game on the day of the update, everyone is out grinding for that Phantom suit, or the Flamingo suit, or trying out the new rules for SA rating…

If you really cared about this game, you needed to pick better timing for it. DO YOU HEAR ME, EA?!?!

1027088_LB_231x326_en_US_%5E_2016-05-08-23-09-52_c3dde8a110b9712b6da6222ed5841d531410eb21

RIP

1 Like

Holy shit, I totally forgot about that lmfao :crazy_face: damn… bad timing, indeed!

Yeah well… this thread will be here when people are ready. No biggie.

So… just bumping this in case anyone is still interested in attempting the challenge lol :tipping_hand_man:

I am :))

Ima maybs do it later todae

Not gonna lie, I completely forgot about it. I’m really into MK11 at the moment and… yeah, I’m not sure if I’ll remember this challenge when I’m next on H2. I guess… we’ll see? :sweat_smile:

Hold on, wtf, master difficulty, all of this when disguised as Master of Ceremonies… Hold on, no, this is kinda rigged… Pass

You can pick up disguises found on the map. The only person allowed to be KO’d is the Master of Ceremonies.

Ah allright. Still, on Master? Nah, pass