July Update Release Notes

Lets hope this is not patented to Splinter Cell.

We do reference the community created public bug tracker. Having anything more official would be a huge undertaking that would require a lot of maintenance on our side. At this point in time (and I don’t see this changing), it’s a case of us not having the people or the time required to do that properly. We already have a comprehensive internal tool that we use to track all of the reported issues.

5 Likes

Oh good! No more of this then. Maybe I’ll go back and work on that Sunglasses at Night contract again… this problem was killing my preferred strat.

2 Likes

So the hidden hand cutsceen outfit is not an issue ?
It’s part of 47’s humour ?

Maybe it just wasn’t as urgent as the other fixes?
Developers have to prioritize.

1 Like

Well, it still not fixed…
Also I think HP level of 47 still too high (normal difficulty)

2 Likes

just a quick question. did you guys notice the proximity mine and c4 are bugged? it always emit a noise even thiugh it shouldnt.

or is this a change in design intended?

Here’s what Unconscious Witness prompt looks like now.

3 Likes

how was that before?

“Unconscious” and "Witness were on the same line before. Now it seems like a little weird given what it used to be.

4 Likes

Went around in Landslide with a bat and the combat feels WAY better now. regeneration time seems to be multiple times slower than before and the frequency of shots are like 50% higher now. Wouldn’t mind if it stays that way.

4 Likes

What’s it like in comparison to pre-June?

Sounds promising :smiley: waiting for a video to see how close it is tweaked to the vanilla Hitman 2016 :flushed:.

Enemies’ pistols now seem more lethal than the last updates but less than that of pre-june updates.

8 Likes

looks weird :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

imo this would be fine if they brought back the kevlar vest and 47 was wearing it. i still think 47 soaks up too many bullets without the kevlar vest.

4 Likes

IOInteractive 1 minute ago
Maintenance is over earlier than planned. We are clear for lift off and ready to invite you to version 1.12.1 of HITMAN. Enjoy the ride

2 Likes

And the server’s back online. Get a load of Mr.Giggles.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

20 Likes

Agree, but agent 47’s health is still too high, he was hit ca 15 times before he died, it was a little pause when the guard moved, but it’s still too high imo.

Weird, i was just about to say the same in a edit, 10 shots from a single guard would work, because in combat we would die pretty fast, not a fast as before the previous patch, but fast enough for me at least.

much better. but still too much health imo.
I counted 15 shots.

10 shots to kill should be the maximum imo

7 Likes