Leaderboard suggestion

It would be better if the leaderboard screens included the name of the Contract so you would know which contract you saved a screenshot of.

1 Like

Like this?

If so, agreed.

absolutely what I was thinking… nice job

At the moment, in order to see if you’re #1 on the leaderboard you have to manually go into the contract and load the leaderboard which becomes tedious and time consuming if you’re checking multiple contracts. Any way a visual indicator could be added like this:

via an option in the menu settings? If the check mark is green you’re #1. If not, it’s white. Would really speed up the process of checking rankings without having to manually check everything. This would would work for everything that currently has a check mark (story missions, bonus missions, side missions, seasonal content, ALL player made contracts, etc.) And again, it would be optional.

Curious if anyone else cares about this. :joy:

4 Likes

I would like to see more distinctive indicator of completed contract irrelevant to whether I’m a leader or not.
Because this current white indicator sometimes hard to see, because it melds with contract image

4 Likes

Simple black outline for the box with the check mark, to make it stand out from a lighter color background?

3 Likes

Whatever that would be more noticeable.
I like your suggestion. It won’t go unnoticed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I totally agree… I would like to have IOI make an option to be notified if you move down on a leaderboard… of course it would need to be customized for each leaderboard so that you are not inundated with notifications… especially when you have completed a contract or mission early on

4 Likes