Leaving HMF

Well, goodbye I suppose.

I had a great time with you all and I certainly will miss some of you. Had some great discussions and really enjoyed talking to you all. I don’t think I’ll be coming back.

9 Likes

Sad to hear this :frowning_face: you definitely made an impact on the discussions here on Thai forum, so thank you for that :slight_smile:

Do want to tell us why you have to leave or …?

Will mis you tho. Take care out there!

Thanks for that, it really means a lot.

3 Likes

It’s not about that.

If you really want to know then me and my wife recently discovered that she had had a miscarriage

1 Like

oooh shit ok. I feel like an asshole now. my bad mate

I’ll delete the post, sorry to hear about it and have a good one

6 Likes

You know you always have a place here.

Keep your head up.

6 Likes

@SilentWraith if I may (and I say this from experience.) don’t leave. Just stick to discussing Hitman related topics and avoid anything political. Trust me.

I understand you’re mad or upset now, but just log out, take some time to cool off and come back another day. It’s all good bro, don’t leave. You’re a good member here. It’s not worth it man just take some time off if you have to, don’t go for good.

EDIt:

Wowww… fuck my bad, just saw your post…

I’m so sorry for your loss man. That is super rough, I can’t even imagine…

But you don’t have to go man. If you need to talk we here for you my friend

4 Likes

Thank you. I think I’ll keep my account but you might not see me for a while.

4 Likes

I totally understand man…

If you ever need to talk about anything, please reach out. We’re here for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You’ve been a great contributor to the forum. In all honesty I don’t know what to say, i’ve never been good in conversations like these, but I hope this will suffice. I hope life treats you well.

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear stuff hasn’t been going too good with you at the moment. Wish you all the best for the future.

3 Likes

Take care, SilentWraith. Best wishes to you.

2 Likes

Best wishes.

2 Likes

Cya dude, I saw you in a lot of discussions and I wish the best for you from now on

2 Likes

damn, so sorry to hear that man. Keep up.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that, best of wishes to you and your wife!

2 Likes

All the best!! Hope to see you around at HMF again some day soon…

2 Likes

My condolences for your loss, SilentWraith. It’s a horrible situation to be in and it can really test your marriage. It’s important you make it clear to your wife that you don’t blame her, but because often women feel responsible for their miscarriages, and they need to know you don’t resent them. Having it unspoken isn’t enough, they need to hear it (sometimes, even if it’s not the truth).

I know you’re in a dark place right now, and you’re questioning the point of emotionally investing in anything, if it can be so easily taken from you. You have to be strong for your wife, but you don’t have to hide your sorrow. These are the moments when wives want to see their husbands cry, to know that they feel something, and to know that they feel the same pain that they do. You don’t have to be macho or stoic. So when you’re ready, get yourself somewhere private with her, and just let it all out. You’re both suffering, but you don’t have to do it alone.

If you don’t feel like you can come onto the forum then please don’t feel obligated to. You can enter and leave when you feel like it, even if it’s just an annual occasion. There will always be someone here to welcome you back.

9 Likes

Thank you, that’s a really thoughtful response. My wife’s taking it hard. She seems really upset and feels that it’s her fault. I’ve told her there’s nothing that she could have done but she still feels responsible. I’ll take your advice and try to open up to her.

5 Likes

I’ve been through that myself, man, four times now, with hope dwindling. Can’t give any advice, because no advice really helps here, it’s truly one of those everybody-deals-with-it-differently kind of things. That being said, that old cliche of it getting easier with time does apply, so you and your wife just hang in there, and when the edge of it dulls a little, it’ll be easier to not place blame upon yourselves and see it as just another thing that happened. Hang tough as best you can.

3 Likes