Legacy Pack not found in Hitman 2016 Store

Hi,

I am unable to install the legacy pack.

I have Hitman: The Complete First Season Steelbook Version and Hitman 2 bought from PS store. I know that I should find the Legacy Pack from Hitman 2016. I opened the game, I see the Legacy Pack - Redeem Now in the Feature tab. When I pressed Confirm after the message is shown, it directs me to the Store tab. However, I cannot find the Legacy Pack in the Store tab as I’ve seen in tutorial videos or other users’ discussion boards.

Requiem Pack is already my left-most option in the Store tab. I don’t know if it is related to that I come from Hong Kong and the PS Store is in Hong Kong version. My Hitman 2016 is in English (it does not have the Chinese option) but my Hitman 2 is in Chinese by default. If this is related, is it that I should get help from your Asia team?

Search for it manually directly in the store

It’s not free to redeem though…

I think you’re aiming on GOTY Legacy Pack.
According to your 2016 game version it won’t be free for you.
But Legacy Pack should be free for you

Hmm yeah you just pointed out one of the problems…that is, I can only find the GOTY Legacy Pack from my Hong Kong PS Store…but not the Legacy Pack…

You didn’t specify which HITMAN 2 version do you have.
I might be wrong, but seems if you have Standard, you can’t get GOTY for free.
But again, I might be wrong about this statement.
If I am indeed, then I can’t tell what the shit is going on with you. But I would recommend you to pay extra few bucks for GOTY Legacy Pack and enjoy the fullest HITMAN 2 game

I think I have the Standard version for Hitman 2.
If I can redeen the ordinary Legacy Pack for free, it’s alright for me that it’s not the GOTY version. However, yeah, thanks for your recommendation. I am considering buying the GOTY Legacy Pack directly~

It looks like you’re missing Bonus Episode. Install it. You need to own it for redeeming Legacy Pack for free.

Who can redeem the HITMAN Legacy Pack for FREE?
Players who own HITMAN: The Full Experience, HITMAN: The Complete First Season (digital or disc) or all seven episodes individually (Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bonus Episode, Bangkok, Colorado and Hokkaido) from the previous HITMAN game, will be able to redeem the HITMAN Legacy Pack.
https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-legacy-faq

I’m assuming you got Hitman 2016 from the PS+ games. There have been some issues for Hong Kong/Asia PS4 player to locate and install the Bonus Episode. It was the players who got Hitman 2016 Complete First Season through the PS+ free games back in last year February.

So if you can’t find Bonus Episode in Library > Hitman > PlayStation Store > Your Add-ons or by searching “Bonus Episode” in PS Store, then your best option would be to either;

1. Purchase GOTY Legacy Pack for Hitman 2.
  2. Purchase Hitman 2016 and redeem Legacy or GOTY Legacy Pack.
    *Purchasing Hitman 2016 First Complete Season will make you eligible to redeem Legacy Pack.
    *Purchasing Hitman Definitive Edition or Game Of The Year Edition will make you eligible to redeem GOTY Legacy Pack.

GOTY Legacy Pack is cheaper than purchasing Hitman 2016.

Thanks for your explanation.

I have the disc version for Hitman 2016, but indeed I think I don’t have the Bonus Episode. I cannot find it in Your Add-ons or by searching Bonus Episode either. Then maybe I should buy the GOTY Legacy Pack instead. Thanks so much! I finally understand the situation.

Disc owners of Hitman 2016 Complete First Season got the Bonus Episode code in the disc box. If you have the box then there should a code. You type that code in the PS Store > Redeem Code.
If you don’t have it or can’t find it then the two options are the only ways.
Good luck.