Legacy pack + unlockable items

2 questions:
I finished and deleted the previous Hitman game some time ago. Am I still able to get the legacy pack? I would think so, right? For example I also got the legacy pack in Shadow of the Tomb Raider because I played but didn’t have the previous games installed.

In the previous Hitman game there were some weapons and tools only unlockable through the professional difficulty. Does anyone know if that’s the case with this game too? I heard it has 3 difficulties so I would like to know if I can unlock everything on any difficulty or if I have to change dificulties to unlock everything.

This may attract more attention if merged with an existing thread.

I would definitely re-install HITMAN before the new game is released, as it seems that it will be key in successfully getting the Legacy Pack.

I just went to reinstall hitman on my ps4 after buying the digital gold edition and it let me add all the hitman 2 levels to my downloads with the hitman 1 levels.

Xbox One gamer here with 2016 on his hard drive. Not sure if I as well must uninstall and redownload the whole game to get the legacy pack.

You have to claim the Legacy Pack as a free purchase inside the season 1 app. (Assuming your on console)
Claim it in season1 app first. Then boot up HITMAN 2 and ensure legacy pack is there. Only then would I delete 2016 app.

Since my day is loaded with college classes and I’ll be away from my Xbox a large chunk of the day I just chose to uninstall and reinstall the game. Checked the season 1 dashboard yesterday and did not see anything about the legacy pack. Is there an option showing up now?

Nothing on PS4, so not likely anything on Xbox. My guess is that it will show up in the HITMAN 2016 app at midnight - if the Legacy Pack is released early.

I can’t imagine that we wouldn’t be able to play H2 whilst the Legacy Pack is downloading - it will just take longer.

I’m not too sure to be honest? I’m guessing it will appear at midnight.

You have to uninstall and reinstall in order for it to appear? I’m on Xbox and was hoping just keeping the game on there would suffice.

It might be a trick to force it early, but probably isn’t how IO will require it going forward.

Well… since I have HITMAN on Steam installed in two PC’s… I can claim it in the Secondary PC whilst freeing up space on the Main PC to get HITMAN 2 and Legacy Pack.

As Mark Faba said: “It’s Improvisation.” :stuck_out_tongue:

Just as an update for those concerned with the Legacy Pack - here in the UK, as a PS4 player, there is no sign of it whatsoever in either the Store or the H1 launcher. It’s evidently not a pre-load, unless I’m doing something wrong - a probable scenario given my history with electronics! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyhow, to state the obvious, I recommend going online at midnight and setting the download then if you want to play the Legacy Pack before H2.

I’m on Xbox in the UK and I can confirm the same. Nothing in the Xbox store, within Hitman 2016, or any of the Ready For Download sections. It looks like we’re going to have to wait until the game drops, which is a shame, because I’d decided to play the legacy pack first to unlock all my previous stuff.

I guess it’s each to their own, but my thinking is that the story in Hitman 2 is a continuation of Hitman 2016 and I’ve developed into a well trained and equipped assassin ready for the next chapters. I want that to be reflected in my loadout choices at the start of Hitman 2. Otherwise I’ll feel like a rookie coming to a completely new and separate game.

Anyone can confirm that if we delete and re install HITMAN we can download even the legacy pack? Because if not it’ s only a waste of time to redownload so in that time we can’t play HITMAN and then other time for download again legacy pack at midnight so no need to do all this delete/download stuff.

Pretty sure that’s fake news.

Since the official method is redeeming it via the in-game menu that is linked to the PlayStation Store to get it for free. Downloading the parts to the first game again isn’t going to redeem anything in the PlayStation Store.

To be honest - the notion that we’d have to reinstall HITMAN to be recognised as owning it seems far-fetched - when IO is a company that regularly updates its game with new, live content. They can presumably release the Legacy Pack to those who qualify without making us jump through hoops.

All the info on the legacy pack

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-legacy-faq/

So do I have to delete Season 1 because it will re download again in Hitman 2? I’m so confused.

• Be sure you have the H1 ‘base game’ installed and downloaded the latest game update for H1, released on November 8th.
  • Launch H1 and follow the prompts in the H1 in-game store to redeem and download your Legacy Pack.
  • Once the Legacy Pack has installed, it will be playable within HITMAN 2 only.

No man definitely don’t delete season 1, to redeem the legacy pack you must do so through Season 1, was you disc or digital?

Digital. I had since day 1 with every bonus and so far.