Freelancer Challenges: Full list with a more systematic order

“Pills Here” much harder then it sounds as almost no NPCs eat or drink plus most the few that do drink from “invisible” glasses you can’t poison. And don’t bother trying to use the pills in the ventilation systems cause it won’t work.

‘Mission skips’ are possible 7 times (or 8 with rare rng) per campaign. 1/2/2/2 respectively per syndicate, and comes with almost 0 downside (you trade 2 non alert for 1 extra alerted). I wont use them when playing SA but they are very imporant when playing any%

Stopping by to mention that the fugu fish in Hokkaido also does not count for Natural Selection, but feels like it should.

1 Like

This would be my wishlist for Challenge tweaks:

• Complete 50 campaigns (Slow But Steady), set to 25
  • Complete 100 campaigns (Top Dog), set to 50
  • Crack 100 safes (Cat Burglar), set to 50
  • 500 leaders in total (Employee of the Year), set to 200
  • 2500 members in total (GOAT), set to 1500

Less important:

• 100 members or leaders with headshots using the Druzhina 34 (Strelok), set to 10
  • 47 members or leaders with the katana (Way of the Samurai), set to 10
  • Eliminate 25 suspects using fire (Burning Man), set to 10

Fix these so they register properly:

• Arrange 10 meetings using burner phones (Prank Caller)
  • Exit 20 missions without eliminating all targets (Cold Feet)
  • 10 leaders with natural/crafted poison (Natural Selection), fix safehouse crafted, ambrose flowers and frogs, fugu in Hokkaido, etc

Add the 4 missing syndicate types.

I’ve updated the first post to include the new Prestige Level related challenges, that were introduced with the patch today (2023-05-11).

4 Likes

Thanks for adding it. So that’s an interesting list. Seems the level 5 we got in the preview was slightly misleading as we actually have to prestige reset everything 10 times each in order to get to the level V statue?

1 Like

@Captain_Ah_Vong No, we can prestige as many times as we want, but the merces and xp bonus are only for the first 5 times, with a seperate challenge needing us to do it 10 times.

4 Likes

Thanks for the clarification! I discovered this earlier when playing, appreciate it though. :smiley:

I will look forth to the momentous challenge of getting to Prestige V eventually!

Don’t combine Advance Prestige and Hardcore Mode.

1 Like