Let’s Discuss 47’s Transportation Skills

Throughout the Hitman franchise, Agent 47 has used many different types of transportation. (Obviously very skilled) Let’s take a moment to remember some of them…

• Car :red_car:
  • Boat :speedboat:
  • Helicopter :helicopter:
  • Plane :airplane:
  • Train :steam_locomotive:
  • Motorcycle :motorcycle:

Discuss and post photos of them from the games (Car, helicopter, boat, etc.) If possible, also post a photo of the real life model that it was most likely based off of (for example: In Hitman 2 SA: “The Motorcade Interception” Diana mentions the Target will be in a ZIL-115 Limousine (which is a real life model limo) and it’s actual functions & features. Just to get a better understanding on just how skillful Agent 47 really is in his “transportation skills.”

5 Likes

And the bike from security gate exit in Berlin

3 Likes

He drives a really good ice cream truck and you can’t convince that it isn’t his go to method of transportation.

1 Like

I think IO missed a good opportunity to have a secret magic carpet exit in Marrakesh while wearing the fortune teller disguise :genie:

For real though, 47 drove pretty much al everything w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶c̶e̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶.̶ Scratch that, he did in Plutonium Runs Loose. I guess flying a rocket in space is his next endeavour :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

He really is a Jack of all trades lol

1 Like

Don’t forget that motorraptor from Colorado.

5 Likes

Oh my god lol I did forget that! Haha thank you

Nothing tops the UFO ride. :alien: Beam me up, Scotty!

6 Likes

He can ride a dolphin and fly a giant Russian cargo jet too. My single favourite though is the global innovation racer he can drive. In real life that class of racing is closest to a LeMans HyperCar or LMP2 car.

2 Likes

Teaching an agent to fly a basic prop plane would be simple. There are teenagers who learn to fly Cessnas, etc. But a helicopter is a whole different animal.