Let's connect and be friends (aka: Shameless Self Promotion)

Do you have a YouTube-Channel? Stream on Twitch? Are the funniest person on Twitter? Or just want a few new friends on Epic/PS/Xbox/whatever? Here’s your chance! Promote yourself, show us what you got!

2 Likes

I miss a few friends on Epic. Would be fun to compare scores:
My Epic-Username: djsojus
My Twitter-Handle: @djsojus (mostly in German)

4 Likes

“grim cyanide” on epic games :smiley:

5 Likes

On Steam I go by the nickname EvilGeniusRo, shocker right? :laughing:

I post random gameplay videos every now and then, nothing noteworthy.

4 Likes

Self promotion, huh?
Ok

YouTube
Channel with random videos, for now mostly with HITMAN stuff

MixCloud
My own mixes. Mostly in trance genre. Occasionally I experiment with mixing in some different styles and subgenres

Come say hello

6 Likes

I produce EDM music. I’m not super amazing but I’m proud of what I make. Here’s my latest song:

I also have a new song coming out in a couple days:

11 Likes

I really liked «Golden Skies»! What kind of tech do you use to produce it?

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m glad you like it. I use a piece of software called FL Studio. There are plenty of alternatives but I prefer FLs workflow. Other than that, just a bunch of different software synthesizers and drum samples.

2 Likes

Coming Soon™, stay tuned :wink:

1 Like

Ok, here’s the mix that I recorded in the morning of HITMAN 3 launch day

4 Likes

Well I’m only active on Instagram I post in German there and mostly about food and my animals and sometimes some random thoughts :woman_shrugging: But maybe it’s still interesting and I would love to see some familiar faces from here :relaxed:

5 Likes

It’s been a little while since I shilled myself on this forum. Use @GapFreezer on Twitter and am active on YouTube.

4 Likes

Please follow my YT for the dumbest content in the world

5 Likes

What this random guy who I don’t know said :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Wooh boy. I know I’m necro-bumping. :persevere: It was either this or opening a new but (almost) same topic.

Anyway. I don’t think such a poll as this has been done before.

What system do you mainly use to play HITMAN?

• PC/Steam
  • PC/Epic
  • PS4
  • PS5
  • XBox One
  • XBox Series X/S
  • Nintendo Switch
  • Other
0 voters

“Other” in case there was another system I didn’t mention. :man_shrugging:

My intention for this is to let others know who is on which system. If you see another forum user uses the same system/console that you use - this could be the place to (maybe) tag them to see if they’d like to become an online “friend”… For the purposes of leaderboard standings and contract sharing – I guess. :sweat_smile:

Maybe another poll would be in order. :thinking:

Would you be willing to receive friend requests/invites?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

I suppose your vote in ^this can be changed later.

I’m aware of the rare cases of people with H:woa on more than one system. I suppose if you need/want friends for those that can still be taken care of here (in this topic).

4 Likes

That’s a nice idea! I love connecting with others :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I play Hitman on both, PC (Epic) and PS4, but mainly on PC. But if anyone wants to connect, I am open for both :smiling_face: I also have a Steam account, but I play mostly Sims 4 there :sweat_smile: don’t know if that’s interesting for anyone, but if someone wants to connect there, too, feel free to ask me :smiling_face:

4 Likes

I think your Epic account name might be hard to find. But if you feel like adding me my account name is the same as my forum_name.

4 Likes

My name is a bit different from my Forum name, because “Mini” was already taken, so I added 4706 :relieved:

3 Likes