Let's Talk... Escalations

I also appreciate how Escalations force us to utilize mechanics/skills that we might neglect when left to our own devices. For instance, I tend not to use the guns ever except to enjoy a shootout after my cover is blown. But the Raz Algorithm in Mumbai had me popping off people’s heads from high above while still needing to choreograph my movements, timing, and strategy.

2 Likes

Now that I’m done with the Sniper maps, I’ve turned my attention to these damn things. Just finished up Paris today, so unless any Freelancer unlocks are map-specific, I am now 100% done in Paris. Gonna do the rest of the H1 escalations first because those 5 steppers are fucking awful. Once they’re done, I’ll probably just randomly pick from the menu screen.

3 Likes

I just watched a Hitman Series guide on them all, there just all meh apart from the Deluxe Beelin one
I love creating my own escalations, so go and check then out on the custom escalation thread

The earlier escalations are pretty bad. Some of them have really good elements, to be honest, but they almost all have same exact pattern of “do this, now do it again, and again (, and then twice more just for good measure)”. A lot of the “escalations” were things that most players probably did the first time around anyway. They were painful more often then they weren’t, in my opinion.

3 Likes