Level Ideas for Future Games

There are some lovely ideas in this thread!
I totally agree with a maximum security prison (so many possibilities to infiltrate/exfiltrate here: prison inmate, guard, lawyer, visitor, investigator etc), a flying airplane coupled with an airport terminal (could be a two-part mission, the plane being a bit linear then the airport like a normal sandbox), and also the Vatican (since some Providence members are apparently still alive, that would go for a great sequel with corresponding storyline), that kind of location would go well with secret passages / old sewers.

Here are some other locations I would throw into the mix:

• A huge Hollywood-type mansion (maybe an actor’s house or a President’s house cough Putin’s compound cough)
  • An office tower, complete with cubicles and conference rooms
  • A stadium during an Olympic Games event (Think H2: Miami but indoors): Haas Rheinhardt could be a valid target (see below)
  • An offshore oil-rig
  • A submarine base or other secure military compound
  • The Kremlin or other widely known unique landmark (Notre-Dame, Eiffel Tower, Buzludzha Bulgaria)
  • Washington D.C. (but not the WH since it’s been done in BM)
  • A Royal Palace of some sorts (Tren Po’s?)

While we’re at it, let’s discuss targets. There are a few “loose ends” from the last trilogy that I’d like to tie…

• Tren Po (Prince of Khandanyang)
  • The other Providence members that are still alive; a list of names and pictures that are found in the Colorado level (Alexander Fanin, William Candler, Mikhail Kadir, Haas Reinhardt, Byron Washington, Erik Olander, Esteban Montoya, Raoul Salazar from the Vatican(!), and so on)

All these targets deserve 47 coming at them. Call it Hitman: Redemption (lol)

4 Likes