Level Ideas for Hitman 2016 and future seasons

Had some ideas lately

° A small town in Arizona under siege by a biker gang , the leaders of which are the targets . Would be reminiscent of Streets of Hope
° A gigantic pool party . Targets would include the host
° Creepy haunted house during a dinner party
° Campsite with a Jason disguise hidden in the woods
° Anything in Ireland
° Antarctic research base so you reenact The Thing
° A circus preferably in Switzerland
° A return to Paris but a more middle class and romantic setting like a street full of romantic restaurants
° A really seedy backstreet in China

A remake of New Zeland map could be the place for the photographer (I hope one day there will be him). Or maybe Vermont map. What do you think?
I’m also thinking to another idea. Know was developing Pallas, a killer cyborg able to look like a human. What about a mission, placed after The Finish Line, where our target is that cyborg finally completed after knox’s death?

Third Echelon headquarters.

Seriously. I’ve said many times that I think the Hitman and Splinter Cell universes are perfectly compatible. Splinter Cell should reboot in time for Hitman 3, and the two long-running stealth franchises should show one another some mutual love and solidarity, despite belonging to different companies.

Have 47 infiltrate Third Echelon to take out a shady Splinter Cell operative and erase all government files on the ICA and its agents.

A cool twist could be that if you mess up and trigger an alarm, your Splinter Cell target goes on the defensive, suiting up and vanishing into the shadows, forcing you to really up your game and your equipment to locate and assassinate him.

Preserved Ancient Roman Street
A preserved street from Ancient Rome now being used as a tourist attraction. 47 has to kill some asshole taking part in the activities
Details
Areas include an amphitheatre,gladiator
ring,a bathhouse and a library. Amphitheatre is being used to stage a Roman play which 47 can interrupt or take part in
You can make a call-back to Traditions of the Trade by drowning the target in the bathhouse
The Target is using the library for a secret meeting with an associate
Other assassinations include : crushed by column, poisoned moussaka etc.

Here’s hoping for the expanion packs.

We’ve asked for this more than enough. I hope IOI makes my dream come true.

Remember the poll I made, well:

I don’t think it would be feasible for some copyright reasons and other stuff but it would be funny to have a mission in a videogame convention.
The targets would be a videogame geek and a developer, or a videogame company CEO.
But 47 would be able to cosplay and disguise as other real videogame characters, as Master Chief, as Mario, as Geralt de Riv, as Snake and even more…
We could be able to carry weapons in public (if they have first passed the security of course) as everyone would think that they’re not real.
And of course 47 would be able to keep his traditional suit and NPCs would think that he is a cosplayer and make pics with him, congratulating him for his perfect cosplay.
Or maybe dress as a videogame journalist and interview David Bateson and IO Interactive developers !

That would break the fourth wall but it would be a very funny mission in my opinion.

I find it interesting that ancient ruins and rustic villages are getting a revival in this thread after the release of HITMAN 2.

I was thinking about a mission story called “Deadly dating”
The target is a woman in a luxurious hotel. Diana knows that she’s using a dating app on her phone because she meets with a lot of men wherever she goes through the world. However she doesn’t know what username she’s using on this app so 47 must discover it. He could disguise as a hotel employee or infiltrate her room to access her smartphone. Then he will download the app on his phone and start talking to the target and he will invite her to have a drink or to meet somewhere. 47 will have various ways to eliminate her (and he’ll also have his first date in his life :grin: )
I think it would be funny to see 47 talking at his target as if they were in a date.

However if the player doesn’t follow that mission story, the target may meet with another man and have a drink with him. 47 would be able to disguise as a waiter to poison her drink or find another way to eliminate her.

Idea for an elusive target:

The Key-Bearer

Target: Cheng Chau

Your target is at first sight a food vendor at the Miami Races. He’s actually the owner of the different stands and oversees that everything goes well by patrolling between the different stands, getting angry or being pleased with the vendors, and occasionally tasting something.
The food stands are actually a front for drugs smuggling. Big packs of sugar are used to hide the narcotics as they are delivered to various clients. The target will have a meeting with Florida Man near the water, and one with Moses Lee behind the Kowoon paddock. This ensures a varied route with plenty of kill opportunities.

The backstory of Cheng Chau is that he used to be the owner of a fish restaurant in Hong Kong. Unfortunately, his place got shot up by the Red Dragon triad when they assassinated the local police chief. His close connection to the Red Dragons, as he employed one of their chefs in his kitchen, and the mysterious and unaccounted disappearance of a bathroom key have made him a suspect of having facilitated the assassination. As a result, he used his Red Dragon connections to flee the country and set up shop in the event food business in the USA. It allowed him to start small, with one food stand, using his experience in fish making. However, he owed the Red Triad who helped to smuggle him out of Hong Kong and away from authorities, so he got more involved in their criminal activities. He was forced to start smuggling drugs as soon as his business started thriving, encompassing several food stands and trucks that were asked to cater big occasions such as the Miami Innovation Race.

Obviously, there could be some Easter Egg interaction between the target and 47, where the former half-recognizes the latter, or some other reference to their short but legendary earlier conversation.

I have to second this because I thought “The Break in” in Star Wars Bounty Hunter was a lot of fun and this could be cool too. I would also have to say a mall or something akin to that would be kinda fun as well even though its random.

That’s an old idea I once had, could be tricky to implement, but really fun. An underground Alice in Wonderland themed party. But there’s a catch, before entering guests are required to ingest small “eat me” biscuits laced with hallucinogens… for a more authentic experience. You can really go out with the design ideas that wouldn’t make sense in any other mission. But on the other hand, sneaking into this party through the back door would give you a completely different perspective. Since, you know, you’re going to be one of a few people in there not tripping balls.

Not sure if it would work as a mission idea but I’d definitely want to go to that party.

I was thinking of a general idea for an April Fool’s Day surprise mission

They should release a ( non-canon) Bonus Mission with a completely out there premise

Examples

We Obedient Lot : Set in the future in a 1984 style dystopia. 47 has four targets : The Big Brother style ruler,his chief propagandist,the brutal head of the secret police and a woman in charge of a reducation facility

Endings Are Always Happy : A fairy tale world with villages,fairies,dragons and a castle. 47 has to kill the Big Bad Wolf and the Wicked Stepmother. One Mission Story involves impersonating Little Red Riding Hood and turning the tables on the wolf.

THAT is A Wizard,47 : A Harry Potter parody set in alternate versions of Diagon Alley and the Ministry of Magic. The Targets are expies of Voldermort and Umbridge. The level 20 mastery unlock is a wand which only casts the Killing Curse

To Boldy Escape : Set at an Intergalactic Gathering filled with aliens.47 has to kill the Earth ambassador and the emperor of a planet of warriors

This is the worst idea I’ve seen so far

But I appreciate you effort

These are actually pretty great ideas!