Linux's Merry Mysteries - Curated Contracts Submission Thread [Closed]

Recreation Details

ID: 3-24-5462253-17

Contract Title: Cosmic Christmas Calamity

Platform: Xbox

Submitter Name: Wigglyweevil211

Briefing: Mission log: In a cosmic twist on holiday traditions, “the calamity” unfolds as Christmas goes into full swing. Causing death and destruction with red white and green all over the walls. We’ve sent out our best man to retrieve and recover the lettert openers of comic calamity, able to rip through time and space, we cannot allow these monsters from the outer regions get a hold of them, or all spirit will be lost. The magic of Christmas has no bounds, even in the vastness of space.

Brief Description: Since I try to make contracts with unique or fun twists to them i thought why not go full futuristic with a space theme! 47 is a trained space marine amongst the stars and has been sent back in time to stop “the calamity” ripping a hole through the universe, unfortunately 47 cannot be seen on camera or else the space time continuum will be destroyed! Enjoy this nice and fun contract, alot lf starting and exit locations can be used in a mix to make some fun routes.

Suggested Image:

Or the non filtered version if you prefer that

Target Locations:

Recreation Details

ID: 3-10-2395783-17

Contract Title: Boom and Boom In Our Wonderland

Platform: Xbox

Submitter Name: Wigglyweevil211

Briefing: The heart of Christmas is all about love! Can’t we be sweethearts? Why don’t we fall in love. Right from the start, you’re the guard i’m dreamin’ of. Don’t you know i really love you so. We’d set off boom and boom in our wonderland. The map would be our own. I’d make love to you, lovin’ kisses too. You’d be mine alone. Can’t we be sweethearts?

Brief Description: The key message of Christmas outside of religion is Love and kindness to one and all! So i thought why not combine a Christmas theme with a Kind and aodred map with a classic song about love! Enjoy this easy but challenging and route heavy puzzle mystery contract, how could you eliminate two targets with explosives in public? Well that’s for you to figure out. Enjoy!

Suggested Image:

Target Locations:

Reference:
https://youtu.be/WuXPsqJ-Ehs?si=TK6cjJlaBc4Ow9He

4 Likes