Linux's Merry Mysteries - Curated Contracts Submission Thread [Closed]

I would like to submit two puzzle contracts on 47th post in this page :crazy_face:

SO_banner

Contract ID: 2-28-0195244-31

Contract Title: Strange Objectives

Platform: Playstation

Submitter name: Zubin47

Briefing:

Agent 47 is assigned a contract with strange objectives. For some of the tasks, he may use the mysterious gravitational anomalies in the area. Good Luck solving this case !

Brief Description:

This contract is a compilation of multiple puzzle objectives. I would not describe it, but I would love to see people solve these sets of puzzle. For casual players, you can solve them one by one. For speedrunners, you need to do multi-tasking, setting up the pieces to solve it in less time. This puzzle is tested from multiple starting locations, and you can do it without bringing anything into the planning and from the first starting location. The image suggested is the redacted image of the mysterious gravitational anomaly spots mentioned in the briefing.

Suggested image:

Target Description:

• Flynn Sharp is the Photographer in the Garden area
  • Ray White is the only guard in the Graveyard area
  • Richard Bell is one of the two standing guards on the ground floor of the Mansion Sitting Room where Gregory and Emma are present
  • Olly Marshall is one of the two guards standing at the main gate near the main road starting location.
  • Aaron Ford Jr is the lawyer at the first floor office, near Zachary’s room.

TSS_banner

Contract ID: 2-21-3025631-31

Contract Title: The Shooting Star

Platform: Playstation

Submitter name: Zubin47

Briefing:

A mysterious shooting star fell on the island. The meteorite has highly valuable minerals, and treasure hunter Blake is on this island in a quest to uncover this rare relic. However the artefact has a curse of astral projection, where the owner’s soul is parted away when unconscious and kills it body.
Clue: Blake’s Treasure Map - hitmaps.com

Brief Description:

In this contract, you have to find the only starfish on the map. For this, I want to credit and hint at hitmaps.com in the briefing. Next, you need to pacify and get Blake’s disguise, and then melee him. But for this, you need to wake him up, and you will lose the Silent Assassin rating. Blake runs to get his new clothes. As the image suggests, you can use chloroform to knock him safely and wake him up. This process might take time, so in the meantime, speedrunners can focus on the other four targets. To block the taser trick on the moving guards,I put the starfish throw at them (shooting stars). These guards are the bodyguards following Zoe and Sofia Washington, so use the main mission stories to move the guards to strategic locations. The other two civilian targets are easy with any method or disguise. This contract is tested and has many possible combinations of starting locations and exits.

Suggested image:

Target Description:

• Blake Nathaniel is the tresure hunter found in Gallery (third floor)
  • Aaron Barlow is bodyguard of Sofia Washington
  • John Doe is bodyguard of Zoe Washington
  • Christy Welch is the harpist at the stone circle (third floor)
  • Scott Dixon is a npc who walks around between Lower Courtyard and Stronghold Showroom (first floor)

6 Likes