Linux's Merry Mysteries - Curated Contracts Submission Thread [Closed]

Contract ID: 2-22-4385996-05

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: mjbsr2008

Contract Title: Silent But Deadly Night

Briefing: After his psychotic break at the Christmas store he has decided in Whittleton Creek to hunt down those who are naughty. They will all feel the wrath of a Santa with a traumatic childhood brought out into the world through his mental snap.

Brief Description: a contract in reference to the Christmas horror movie series “Silent night Deadly Night”.

Targets

Complications

kind of a repost from last year. hopefully it’ll pass this year. not my best but couldn’t think of anything for this year and have been distracted with other games.

4 Likes

Contract ID: 3-37-0036308-09

Contract Title: Hokkaido Schmokkaido

Platform: Xbox

Submitter name: Fe2O3 T

Briefing: Run 47, run

Brief Description: Basic idea is to spread targets all over the map, and kill them.

Suggested image to be shown in game, or a description/prototype of one: I’m not great with images

4 Likes

Contract ID: 3-12-8379278-09

Contract Title: Santa Miss Fortuna

Platform: Xbox

Submitter name: Fe2O3 T

Briefing: Good day 47.Our client wants her former lovers dispatched post haste. Make her happy. Mary’s ex-mass.

Brief Description: 5 targets… generally in the town square, but no pacification should provide a little challenge for an SA rating.

Suggested image to be shown in game, or a description/prototype of one:

4 Likes

I’ve got my shortlist, I’m checking it twice :santa:t3:
If you’ve got a submission currently unposted or yet to be made, I encourage you get it in within the next 24 hours!!!

4 Likes

Out of curiosity do you now know when they will be added or is it still a mystery

3 Likes

Funny you should mention that, I’ve been thankfully informed that I haven’t been forgotten about earlier today so I’ve kinda been getting to work on making that shortlist and then making the shortlist shorter this evening

4 Likes

Good to hear still kind of surprised it wasn’t in the winter roadmap can’t wait to see what’s on your list ( also amazed at the lack of ice puns in these submissions )

3 Likes

I inadvertently put an immediate fail… should have just be a no pacification… i can remake it if you want

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-36-9552922-93
Contract Title: You better watch out…
Platform: Steam
Submitter name: Jervindr
Briefing: Happy holidays, 47.
Our client, the owner of a company which organizes events in Paris and nearby big cities.
He received information that two attackers wanted to ruin the holiday season by carrying out a terrorist attack in the Walewska Palace, which belongs to one of the guest’s important clients, Baroness Simona Larina.
The customer also provided a list of… special conditions for eliminating each target, however, it is in his interests that none of the guests are harmed. good luck, 47.

A remake of my old contract, referring in appearance and name to the legendary and favorite Hitman BM mission.
Features an element of puzzle and challenge, without forgetting the festive spirit.

6 Likes

Where was I supposed to e-transfer the money to again?:laughing:

3 Likes

Aren’t there 3 targets in “You Better Watch Out…”?

4 Likes

Yes, but the girl does not feel that she is an obligated goal for theYes, but the girl does not feel that she is an obligated target for elimination.
+On a subconscious level, it seems to me that it would spoil the external history of the contract.

P.s - I’m using a translator, I hope it tolerates what I’m writing well.

2 Likes

That’s that! I’m extremely grateful to all those who have submitted contracts throughout last month, it’s really an honour to be in this position. If a year 4 isn’t happening, then I hope this lets curated contracts go out with a bang.
Unless we do get a year 4 :crossed_fingers: then I hope this will be generally a pretty fun batch instead

8 Likes

@Urben This is still sticked on the main index.

Edit: Since this thought won’t stop bugging me until I put it out there… Perhaps there should be a “rule” (on the honor system) that any contracts picked for FC must actually have been played and completed.

Then again, how could one account for bugs? But also, an ET in a FC isn’t normal. So testing/verifying should have been done by anybody.

1 Like