Lost destinations in hitman 2

Hi I paid for the Miami, Santa Fortuna, Mumbai, whittleton creek, and isle of sgail earlier this year and just recently I got back on to play after not playing for a couple months and now it says I have to pay for all of them again and its expensive why should I pay for the destinations twice. I think I’m just doing something wrong. Ive checked my add on for the game and it shows I’ve paid for those levels. Its for Xbox one by the way. I’ve tried to load an old save and it says I need to go to the store to purchase the level

maybe @Travis_IOI can help you with your problem.

1 Like

You can make a reply about your issue in this thread, so the devs can see this. And please make sure you mention which platform you play on (PC, PS4 or Xbox one).

I had similar problems at christmas, on xbox one.I cleared the xbox one cache and then reloaded game signed in then everything that was red(saying need to purchase content) was back to normal.Also , i had an earlier save , loaded save, level that was saying need purchase, seemed to also do the the trick.Hope these things can help you .

1 Like

I went to an old saved game and it still says I need to purchase the level. I dont know what else to do

I tried to message Travis_ioi but it said I couldnt do a private message to this person. Im new at this stuff

Hi I paid for the Miami, Santa Fortuna, Mumbai, whittleton creek, and isle of sgail earlier this year and just recently I got back on to play after not playing for a couple months and now it says I have to pay for all of them again and its expensive why should I pay for the destinations twice. I think I’m just doing something wrong. Ive checked my add on for the game and it shows I’ve paid for those levels. Its for Xbox one by the way. I’ve tried to load an old save and it says I need to go to the store to purchase the level

Ok if old save didn’t work, turn off your xbox and unplug your xbox one for about 5 minutes from power brick to wall and from back of xbox. After that time let your internet /router reboot and reload .after that turn your xbox on let it sign you in to xbox live first then load hitman 2… after loading into io servers goto destinations and see if red( need purchase content) is still there.this method helped me on a few different occasions , as i also have had issues with saying i need purchase levels i had previously.hope this does this trick…

Also make sure game is updated …although, i think xbox might not load until you have update.

Alright man I tried all that. I unplugged the Xbox for 10 minutes I rebooted the router then plugged the Xbox back in l logged into Xbox live first then turned on hitman 2 all the updates have been done already. This is crazy I have a lot completed on those levels I’ve obviously paid for them and down loaded them. I appreciate your help

Nah, man. I was not telling you to reply to my post. You can ‘click’ the thread link below, then click the green ‘reply’ button at the bottom of the page to make a reply.

Sorry Alan, those were the only 2 solutions that helped me .I downloaded the holiday hoarders pack at christmas, then proceeded to have similar issues with the red need to purchase content on every level but paris legacy. I Was really hoping that clearing xbox one cache or an old save would help you.:persevere:

1 Like

You can try to power cycle your console: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Make sure you’ve accepted all updates. If you’re using a disc (are you?) make sure that the disc is in the tray.

What does the console show as installed for HITMAN 2?

1 Like

Sorryvi just seen this. It shows I’ve installed hitman2, collectors pack, executive pack, hawk’s bay, himmelstein, isle of sgail, Miami, Mumbai, new York, Santa Fortuna, Siberia, special assessment 1, whittleton creek, bonus compaingn patient zero, then all the legacy levels. I tried the power restart again I followed the directions from tge Xbox link and still nothing

I downloaded the game I dont have a disk. I’ve checked for updates on the game. I’m confused man this never happened before. I recently purchased the new York and Siberia levels and those work of course