Marrakesh Intern Disguise

Hey if this has been asked before I am sorry, I couldn’t find a topic for it. I played Hitman 2016 and skipped over GOTY and waited until H2 to play legacy, and before the intern disguise in the consulate had dozens of enforcers now there are only a very few if any at all. Did they rework this?

Yes. I believe they did that back in 2016’s times. It was pretty much useless before that change.

3 Likes

True, I began playing in Nov 2016 and don’t remember to see enforcers for him ever.

3 Likes

Awesome, I didnt know if it was a glitch or not lol but it is cool they changed it. Yeah before they did it was nigh-impossible to do anything.

1 Like

Yeah it treads into God-tier, so far I haven’t found a single enforcer. Not even Olander who is the guy who hired the intern :joy: But makes since if he is new no one probably would know his face that well.

In Hitman 2016 the guard in the kitchen is an enforcer. He probably still is.

2 Likes

Getting his disguise is also godtier no? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Lol if you mean god-tier by the length of time you need to wait before that bastard goes to the bathroom and the patience required. :joy:

2 Likes

I noticed this change about a year ago I believe.
I was told then that it had been re-worked so the Intern disguise had far less enforcers, which is good because before it was near useless.

Anyone else just run up and punch his lights out 2 seconds in to the level, steal his clothes and run straight into the consulate?? :rofl::running_man:

Yes we changed it. The idea was that players could jump between the laptop blend-in spots to get around but it didn’t work as well as intendended, so I decided to make the disguise more usable by removing enforcers.

There are also less enforcers on the security guard disguise now.

13 Likes

Yes, that is awesome!

The game makes it brutally clear that no one cares or even remembers the intern at all.:joy:

2 Likes

I think you made the right decision.

I figured the idea was supposed to be that you have to navigate between blend in spots, but it never really worked for me like it seemed like it should.

2 Likes

I think you missed an opportunity here, using laptops in the signature suits to prevent being seen trespassing would have been awesome!
Anyway thanks for the insight. :slight_smile:

3 Likes