Matt Reeves: The Batman

Your views fellas? :smile:

2 Likes

Not too shabby, wasn’t that impressed with the Suicide Squad and Gotham Knights games but this looks interesting, hope it turns out decent like the Dark Knight or even Batman Begins :smiley:

4 Likes

First impressions. I thought it looked very promising.

2 Likes

I was having high hopes for this right when they announce it and it seems I won’t be disappointed.
I think I watched the trailer 10 times at least. Loving what I see so far and the fact that Batman is way less technological than usual.

Still my favorite Batman is Affleck and I can’t wait for that Snyder cut.

4 Likes

Loving it, great vibes. I like how they’re bringing back batfleck for the flash movie too , I do hope they continue to use him for the justice League universe version of batman.

But this look like something else entirely and I’m very interested

Personally I’m just really bored of Capeshit now. I’ll happily not watch another superhero movie for at least two decades until something radical happens with the formula for them.

1 Like

I’m into it…

1 Like

Me too my man, I was skeptical about the new movie and this ‘tone’ feels good. Hopefully the finished movie doesn’t mind taking risks and branching out to new territories.

Ben Affleck has been my fav batman till date, man was done serious injustice with the merry Justice League and mediocre execution of the amazing ‘The Dark Knight Returns’ comic/ animated movie.

one of my fav quotes for that movie is :“Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young.”

an older world weary batman who kills the criminally insane (logically), instead of playing the cat and mouse game again and again.

2 Likes