May - IOI Featured Contracts: Space Conflict

If you want an advice, its an emetic parade, the 2 first npcs you get sick remain on the balcony throwing up there, the other two you get sick go to the bathroom downstairs.

Kill the accident guy on the balcony and the explosive device guy in the bathroom, took abit to figure it all out

2 Likes

Thanks, good to know. I really dislike contracts — and players — that rely exclusively on emetics and exploits (like gun lure) to complete their missions. It’s hard when creating contracts to strike that balance between puzzle and player freedom, but if a contract has seemingly only one solution, and that solution doesn’t flow naturally from the environment, then I stop caring about SA and choose to embrace the chaos.

It has a certain limit imo, if I need to poison 3 npcs and bring 2 different emetic items to a contract in order to complete it, then yeah, it sucks.

Being honest this one was an actual challenge in comparison to the usual IOI FCs so it was a decent change of pace.

1 Like

That low, eh? I feel blessed being one of the 74.

I had no issue with the explosive device when I quickly learned to get that target to a bathroom for a breach charge, but it was a bit of trial and error with the accident for that contract.

I didn’t mind it. Once you figured out what to do, it wasn’t that hard and easily repeatable.

1 Like

At least one Hitman mission needs to be set in space.

2 Likes

Maybe in a weird bonus mission, an hallucination would be cool, 47 is in a Mission in Space and his 3 Targets are Diana, Gray and Olivia, he need to kill the 3 of them, get back to earth and take back his job as the ruler of Providence

7 Likes

I get you were trying to go for some sort of pun, but tbh that title seems more like a “Fantastic Voyage” scenario than a “Space Movie” scenario.

The ultimate Sapienza spin-off. 47 vs. The Deadly Virus.

1 Like

“Lost In Space” was a campy sci-fi show from the late 60’s.

2 Likes

Ah! There was also that Netflix reboot.

Never saw either of them, so that totally went over my head :sweat_smile:

1 Like

There was also a reboot movie before the Netflix show… no one saw that either. :rofl:

1 Like