May Patch Notes (2021) | Hitman 3

If I’m not mistaken, Train does not count for that challenge

No, there’s classic challenges for Carpathian Mountains.

If @Bourbon’s profile pic isn’t updated to be a snip of @v1deost’s cartoon Diana facepalming in the near future, we RITO. ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨

5 Likes

There are x17 challenges.
We have more than 17 locations as of now.
This is my point.
I mean not strictly every location counts for the challenges

How about Showstopper challenge? I don’t see it in the patch notes.

Great idea to include artwork! I saw @v1deost illustrations to patch notes in the past so it was only natural to become part of it some day. :smiley: But this puts the bar high for the next artist!

9 Likes

I think it should! Doesn’t it?

There’s classic challenges in the Bonus missions and special assignments, and I know I completed some of those in Hitman 2.

I don’t have SASO on all the Hitman 3 maps, but I was able to get the x17 SASO challenge and the ICA rifle unlocked. One of those had to be the train level which I do have completed…

It easily could be removed from the list for those tweaks I wrote, to make it fair.
My brain just fails me when I see that I can legally do something, but when doing, I’m penalized like I’ve done something illegally.
I think you understand what I mean

I guess shortcut killer is still a pending fix. Womp womp. Let’s hope for June’s patch

1 Like

Congrats @v1deost , these illustrations are amazing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

3 Likes

Damn, no mention of fixing the Train Surfing trophy, even though it was mentioned in the “known issues”. The only bugged trophy left for me.

Btw, all the illustrations are hilarious! :joy:

1 Like

Everyone’s congratulating @v1deost but I also want to congratulate IO Interactive for managing to secure a deal with such a talented artist.

4 Likes

It seems really silly, but I can’t tell you all how much I’m looking forward to what I hope will be a fix that lets us see what on earth we’re doing in the Sapienza bio-lab again. “Ether’s field lab: you made it [visible]!”

Roll on next Monday. :+1:

3 Likes

Good stuff I’m seeing.

Still holding my breath for the fixed legacy lighting. IO always tries their best but never fully fixes the problem. (Sometimes making it worse even).

The rest is pretty solid. Although cut-off music, bugged trophies and shoulder swap is still a thing, I’m sure its down the pipeline. Nice one IO :+1:

Oh and the illustrations were fantastic as always @v1deost. Keep it up!

3 Likes

Aw thank you guys!! :smiley: (I’d mention your names but i don’t want to accidentally leave anyone out :sweat_smile:) I’d mentioned it in the vaguest way possible over a month ago in the “What’s new” thread, it’s been in the works for a while. It was a lot of fun and truly an honor. Real happy everyone likes it :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

Also thanks again @Travis_IOI for making this happen :slight_smile: And for using my suggestion for one of the patch titles, lol

31 Likes

Precision aim? Did I read that wrong? Don’t we have that for the Shortballer/Silverballers?

Yep, I think you did read it wrong: I’m pretty sure that section of the patch notes exclusively refers to Sniper Rifles, which are the only class of weapon which have the Marksman perk that the patch notes are referring to. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t own the game yet, so could someone please tell me if they changed the name
“White Sieger 300” to “Sieger 300 Arctic”?

I’m not sure what you mean

1 Like