Merry Christmas Agents!

Merry Christmas to all from the Eastern Hemisphere where Christmas Day began about 5+ hrs ago! :laughing:

At: 6:22 HKT Christmas Day 2019

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to you bud, in the UK here but will say it now :smile:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas. In Sweden it’s still December 24th, but that’s also the main day of celebration here (and I believe in all Scandinavian countries).

8 Likes

Already Posted this but.

6 Likes

:mrs_claus: Merry Christmas y’all! :christmas_tree:
Christmas47

10 Likes

Merry Christmas lovely people.
Hope you had/have a wonderful day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas lovely folks! Have a phenomenal year ahead :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone of you have a great day! Just got done with everything putting all the presents under the tree (I mean Santa lol) it’s my twin boys very first Christmas so this one is particularly special for me this year.

Had a pretty good year. Some ups, some downs. But for the most part I’m very thankful for all the blessings I received this year, can’t complain.

Again, I hope you all have a great time with family and friends today! I gotta get to bed and try to get a couple hours sleep anyway lol busy morning ahead of me.

Merry Christmas, my fellow Agents!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas from Australia!

Hope everyone has a great day with family and friends

3 Likes

Merry times one and all.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas people!

Got an awesome gift yesterday

13 Likes

lol

3 Likes

I am surprised they could only make a little book of Trumpisms. You’d think it would be a doorstopper.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas, everyone! Stay safe out there. :santa::christmas_tree::gift:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas HMF, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas or festive season.

8 Likes

good thing you got the men beard kit, not the one for bearded Ladies :smile:

2 Likes

It comes with the scent of wood chips and mountain dirt.

1 Like

Dang you got the Imperial Stormtrooper Dropship Battlepack, I got Legos too. Hurry and get those 20th Anniversary sets because they are being discontinued.

1 Like

Merry christmas from The Netherlands :v: :santa:

1 Like

6 Likes