Minor layout issue

A lot of the site could do with a bit of left/right padding. This wasn’t an issue on the old site since the background was white, but now that it uses a background image the element’s borders are visible.

8 Likes
#main-outlet {
    padding-top: 20px;
}

#topic-title .title-wrapper {
    padding: 10px;
}

.posts-wrapper {
}

in the meantime, I use this :wink:

3 Likes

While the thread title is now fixed, the replying indicator still isn’t:

.presence-users {
}

:male_detective:

1 Like

Another issue :

I fixed it like this :

#suggested-topics {
  background: rgba(34,34,34,0.9);
}

.suggested-topics-message {
  padding-top: 20px;
}
4 Likes

I don’t know where to put this complaint but I noticed when I put the site into dark mode the letters become white or gray and they are unreadable with the white background and if you’re asking why the background around the words are white in dark mode I have no clue I think it supposed to change to black and the letters are supposed to show more with the white or gray color they have but now the only way to display text and read is with light mode since it turns the letters black!

Doesn’t work for me Unfortunately

This is a side effect of the original skin being one ampburner created waaay back in the day before we had options to recognize dark and light mode etc so there are bits that are “hard coded” and bits that are not.

One thing to be aware of is that when you choose the colours sometimes they partially change and don’t appear “correctly” until you save changes.

1 Like