The first time i laid my eyes on Contracts.
It was hunter and hunted and boy i just cant describe it with words… they were emotions of awesomeness.
- All asylum missions from C:47 & Contracts and their vibe including ort-meyers dialogues.
- The feeling of being alone and scared in large maps of C:47, Including Rotterdam Harbor & Jungle ( also seeing that Tiger for the first time)
- Hitman 2 Silent assassin’s Snow missions, Russia (the feeling of cold chill and being in retro places) and An invitation to a party (It generates an atmospheric emotional vibe, high class party plus lonely outside snow)
- Blood money’s Flatline, (outside in that pinecone area) & Heaven and Hell
- Absolution trailers (47’s ICA File + Saints + run for your life and others)
- Hitman Sniper’s teaser trailer plus that vibe of in game Montenegro mission
- That first Artwork Released for Paris (night time in rain)
- World of Assassination Trailer + Sapienza Trailer
- Paris and Hokkido
Best for last
The entire Hitman Contracts Installment (It will take tooo long to enlist the feels in that one installment)
To add bad feelings aswell
The cringe worthy story of this new 2016 installment where they emasculated the Hitman’s long legacy of in depth lore and storyline.
(Similar feelings happened with Absolution’s story but i somehow forgave it overtime)