The Music Thread

1 Like

Feeling a bit country today…

1 Like

that was the nuts. love big black and vinny is an incredible performer.

1 Like
1 Like

Genre: Mashup

1 Like

Blasting this Post Hardcore classic today in remembrance of the singer, Gared O’Donnel, who sadly passed away recently.

1 Like

I couldn’t understand not one word he said.

I’m gonna tell my kids The Beatles and Pink Floyd collaborated one time to compose this song.

Genre: Indie

2 Likes

Fantastic song!!!

1 Like

This one’s for the Buckeyes. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Who remembers Further Seems Forever? Cult emo band from the late 90s. They had a different singer basically every album so they never got to really establish themselves with a solid identity. Their album How to Start a Fire was an absolute rager though. Huge choruses and melodies on these songs.

Probably a bit early for this, but these are my favourite albums of 2021 (Barring any surprises in December).

The Armed - Ultrapop
Sugar Horse - The Live Long After
LLNN - Unmaker
Emma Ruth Rundle - Engine of Hell
Deafheaven - Infinite Granite
Slow Crush - Hush
MONO - Pilgrimage of the Soul
Converge & Chelsea Wolfe - Blood Moon
MOL - Diorama
Cult of Luna - The Raging River
Fawn Limbs - Darwin Falls
IDLES - Crawler
Portrayal of Guilt - Christfucker
Lingua Ignota - Sinner Get Ready

I could probably list a whole bunch more, but I’m not gonna. Drawing a line in the sand here.

3 Likes
3 Likes

GOLD’s Roadburn Redux set absolutely blew me away. In the 9 months or so since they’ve changed their name to GGGOLDDD (Presumably to be easier to google heh) and have announced a new record. Which is going to be amazing judging by this.

Yeah! Let’s start 2022 off with a bang and a new Cult of Luna record. All time greats of Post Metal right here.