The Music Thread

1 Like
1 Like

A little annoyed this has been out since September and I’m just finding out about it now.

And, dammit, there’s another one.

It’s almost like he’s releasing a solo album in February. :grin:

1 Like
2 Likes

Remember to drink responsibly during this holiday season.

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

While listening to a podcast it featured a familiar song that I all but forgotten. But for the love of me I could not recall what it was called or who made it. In the end as you can see, I found it and it took some time.

It takes me straight back to 2007/008 where I was doing a heavy amount of World pvp and Battlegrounds in The Burning Crusade, making the life hard for Alliance of all classes. Both as Undead Pomp Pyro Mage and a Undead Rogue.

3 Likes

I would listen to that song all the time on a French radio station in Euro Truck Simulator 2 along with this

This was just a few months before the pandemic…

Best songs to listen when truck driving :grin:

here’s a handy website with underground radio stations from around the world. whatever genre you’re into, there will be something weird here for you:

The only Christmas song that plays in my house.

2 Likes

Oh there goes Mr Humbug, there goes Mr Grim…

2 Likes

Merry Christmas Eve or Christmas or whenever you are in the world right now…

Been playing some of this this week. Great winter vibes and a bit of Xmas vibes… all from a Batman game lol.

Fun fact: the Joker’s theme in this game is a dark version of Carol of the Bells.

4 Likes
1 Like

Hopefully I remember this earlier next year. It’s such a silly, fun classic christmas song.

edit; yikes. Obnoxious youtube intro to the previous video I linked. Changed it and actually checked this one. It’s better.

Was about to link the same song lol
Edit: Not exactly. I prefer Elvis’ vocals:
Elvis Presley - My Way (Aloha From Hawaii, Live in Honolulu, 1973) - YouTube

One of the best side projects ever.

1 Like