Music Thread

Hot damn, I need to see this man live!

1 Like
1 Like

Here I am shaking protein shakes while i’m dancing around in the kitchen to that song. I do like it I must say.

Also one of my all time favorit songs from one of my favorit bands!

2 Likes

Harmony Day’s coming up, so I decided to start learning this on piano :smile:

https://youtu.be/Wp2dF2RjU-0

1 Like

Motley Crue had a bunch of good tunes. Kickstart my Heart, Girls Girls Girls, Home Sweet Home, Wild Side!!!

1 Like

1 Like

Want to present you my new trance mix featuring couple new tracks from Armin and Above & Beyond, Aly & Fila and more

1 Like

Dedicated to the old bitch Thatcher

1 Like

@Nazareth You Sir have by far the best taste in music on this Forum. Golden age Boom Bap Rap doesn’t get better than that.

I’m shocked that nobody has posted any Rakim tracks. Rakim is the GOAT he singlehandedly changed the game and the way everybody flows. He is your favourite rappers favourite rapper.

2 Likes

First diss track in history

2 Likes

My favorit songs about Bells

2 Likes

– After all this time?
– Always

Playlist which gone through eternity

2 Likes

Fuck I miss winamp, then came iTunes…but like many other things it became crap. But those were the days.

Winamp paired nicely with limewire, but my PC did not pair well with all the aids and Ebola that came with limewire.

1 Like

I can advice you (as well as all comers) a Winamp-substitute programm called AIMP.
It’s pretty alike Winamp and very functional (except of video support) and actively developed; with Android version. But as far as I know, it supports only Windows. It’s not ported to other OS.
I’m using it for ages now. And very glad with it. And also if you have any issues or questions there is a very good e-mail support. And a forum as well.
At least you may wanna try it.
Here is a link to it’s website: http://www.aimp.ru (you can choose English language at the right top corner of the site)

Thanks for the advice, but I hardly have any music left on my PC anymore. Spodify got that covered for now.

Oh my goodness the nostalgia!

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like