Music Thread

Dunno why but i was craving for the OG Mortal Kombat song

And here is 47’s new album, recorded live with 2 other artists in Bangkok Lmao

Duuuuude, you’re my buddy buddy, personally i love ‘Anghellic’ and ‘All 6s and 7s’ :smiley:

Just wanted to share this. The guy is incredibly talented, came up with an on the spot song that sounds unreal.

The sad thing is the ending.

Caught this one during a live broadcast of a YT channel that usually plays chiptunes.

Reminds me of Beardyman

I don’t know why, but I just love Maroon 5’s old music. It’s better than their new ones like “What Lovers Do”. Sure, it’s okay, but once again it’s not as good as their old songs.

Prawn did another Audiotree session and it is really good. Which is not surprising since Prawn are a really good band.

@MrBurn4488 check this

I saw the notif. On youtube, haven’t listened to it yet though. Will watch it later

Worked for this guy at one of his shows recently. Not the kind of music I often listen to, but his songs were really beautiful and heartfelt. Lovely bloke too.

This song is so bad but it’s kind of my guilty pleasure lol.

Some of the best tracks in Sonic Adventure 2 battle.

i just creamed listening to this

I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.